• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whoot!

L

Little Sadie

After a week of DAs and CJs I went from a lowly Bloodsucker to what will be a Legal Eagle tomorrow! I hope to be a Big Wig by Friday. I am really hoping to be a Big Cheese too by next week so that all my suits will be even. I plan to max all 4 suits in one day and my law and boss suits were pretty neglected. LOL! :danceb:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Congrats Terri. Glad I could be a part of helping you get there!! That is so cool to max all 4 at once. It will be awesome!!:thumbup1:

R

rainwatercat

congrats! :thumbup1: that's a lot of cj's in just one week. goodluck on becoming a wig. :)

S

Stubby

TOONTASTIC TERRI!!! Are ya nuts?? Just kidding! I have tried doing the concentrated effort for one suit or another, but doesnt work for me, could be my adhd working against me.

Anyhow, quite an accomplishment and very cool that you are maxing all four at one time!!! :bowdown::scholar:

C

Crazy Fireball

TOONTASTIC TERRI!!! Are ya nuts?? Just kidding! I have tried doing the concentrated effort for one suit or another, but doesnt work for me, could be my adhd working against me.

Anyhow, quite an accomplishment and very cool that you are maxing all four at one time!!! :bowdown::scholar:
I Wont even go there. ROTFL

anyway grats terri. :mf_prop:

L

Little Sadie

Thanks everyone! Tomorrow I will be a Big Wig. One day ahead of schedule. Yay me! I am just trying to get all my suits to level 12 in each boss. After that I will work them all evenly. I did the first toon by mostly concentrating on one HQ and maxing it before going on to the next. This time I don't have the urge to have to max something as soon as possible. Laff points aren't as important anymore. LOL! I just want to have fun and mix it up a little. I hope to max in March but with the holidays coming up it will probably be later. And Sean, I'm just a little crazy. LOL! :mf_prop: