• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] who would like to see the rares collectors festival return?

D

DVI

just post a yay or nay so i can tally. any thoughts are of course welcome as well, but please place your vote.

thanks

WizzaX

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yay!

I would love another rares festival!!!!!!!

*coughs* atlantic *coughs*

D

Drafgard

I've never had the pleasure of going to a rares festival. I sure would like to try it!

P.S: Yay!

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No.

JUST KIDDING! = P Had to switch it up.

I'd agree with Atlantic. Can show off all my goodies as well. *smiles*

D

DVI

With there being 14 people currently in favor myself included I believe that there is enough interest to bring back the festival. More details will be made public as the planning progresses. Wizzax pls pm me when youll be available this evening. Manti i need a favor when will you be around as well?

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes for me and I’m sure I convince a couple more LA collectors to come as well :)

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Plan was to have the next rare festival on Atlantic. I was going to host it once I bought Wynn's old house but then I decided I did not want to buy it for the gold being asked!

So, ya probably should be on Atlantic.

D

DVI

The final decision will not be made until i have had a chance to examine all options and factors. I am leaning strongly to my original home shard though as it is seemingly the best fit. More info will be made public in the coming days. -Aspen [DVI]

D

DVI

The final decision will not be made until i have had a chance to examine all options and factors. I am leaning strongly to my original home shard though as it is seemingly the best fit. More info will be made public in the coming days. -Aspen [DVI]

D

DVI

Tazar i would be honored if you were in attendance. ps i didnt forget about that guide & ive been workin on it again

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye.

Instead of just one shard though, it should be a tour. One week Atlantic, next Baja, then Sonoma, etc. :D

D

DVI

pm isnt working for me, can you pm me a list of the prominent collectors who have left uo, especially those who were anti dupe.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
me but the quality of items in the europa one was far worse than the quality of items in the atlantic and ls ones, so lets give people items in for sale people, and have better events... the best event so far was that one on atlantic with the house designed like a maze and u had to spell out the thing from different books

D

DVI

me but the quality of items in the europa one was far worse than the quality of items in the atlantic and ls ones, so lets give people items in for sale people, and have better events... the best event so far was that one on atlantic with the house designed like a maze and u had to spell out the thing from different books
I completely understand your concerns, and dont blame you. If anyone is going to have to transfer to another shard to buy and sell items and participate in player run events they should be able to expect a certain minimum level of quality.

As I have in the past, I will be soliciting participants for a list of items they will be bringing for sale or trade. This way others can anticipate what they may be interested in and bring an appropriate amount of money. I also plan to use my normal event team to plan the festival and help run the events to bring those who chose to attend events that will be engaging and entertaining. There were some problems with the LS festival which are mainly my fault due to last minute scheduling conflict. I've taken into account my personal life and will be scheduling the festival around it to ensure my presence.

If anyone else has any concerns or suggestions they are of course welcome.

Also, I have had only one bid for the festival so far, if anyone else would be interested in making a bid, please feel free to contact me via pm or email [email protected]

Thank you,

Aspen [DVI]

D

DVI

i can now be reached on icq 247-299-718.

oh and if you're lucky you may catch a glimpse of me in game =p

R

RichDC

will these items be on display for the general (and by general i mean poor) public?? i would love to go to this and see some of the things im missing.

D

DVI

Depending on where the festival is held the owner of the house may chose to display their collection. Any items for sale and most for trade will be on vendors for other participants to view and contemplate purchasing. Other attendees may also chose to wear some of their best or rare items.

All are welcome to attend the festival whether you are a collector or simply have a passing interest. The event is not restricted to only those who collect or only the wealthy with the best collections.

The purpose of the festival is not only to display , but to sell , buy, and trade, as well as give the rares community a place to meet and socalize in game. Also it is a good opportunity for those who are just starting down the path of collecting or are interested in doing so to meet veteran collectors and learn from them.

K

Keyser Soze

If Atlantic is chosen to host the Rare's Festival, The Hall of Statues Museum would welcome the opportunity to be the Host location. We are just outside the North Luna gate.

You can contact me at [email protected]

C

Chocolate Moose

wizzax how you get your pic up there. I cant figure it out