• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Who won Magincia Plots?

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If I understand the timing correctly, the lottery was held by server at maintenance up this morning?

So who won which plot? What do you intend to do with it (private abode, shop, etc)? Thanks! Inquiring minds want to know. I am looking forward to getting online this afternoon to see if fortune smiled on me.

-OBSIDIAN-

E

Eyes of Origin

Well... I won SW-1, SW-5 and C-1.. tram side =/ Placed on SW 1 cause its the one I wanted. Spent 100k on the other 2 and will prolly give them to guildies or to ppl who really really want them, will place and use them.

Hoping it becomes a PRT.. but I think mine will be a fishing "trophy" house I guess.. island type design.. doubtful on vendors since I have a Luna house for that stuff.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
How do you know if you won? I went with all 5 of the 5 accounts I used to buy the 10K plots. I got no indications that I won anything when clicking on the stones. Hmmm... maybe I was just unlucky today. Congrats on getting 3.

-OBSIDIAN-

E

Eyes of Origin

You get a lil messege box at the top of your screen and you click it to retrieve the deed(s).

E

Eyes of Origin

and thx... I plan on giving away the other two tho, have no need for them, just got the tickets incase I happened to lose the one I wanted.

So if theres anyone who plays Origin on a normal basis, lemme know. I'm gonna check with my guildies first and if they dont want them, I'll be looking for others who do.

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well wasent me, but oh well UO RNg hates me anyways..

I would have given the plots away , i dont play Origin much at all anymore.
But i do see it did not take long to transfer the deeds of to another server as a rare..

So wish they just would go POOF! if you try that...

But looks like Magincia after 6 months will have players who want to be there, and the plots ether go idoc and new houses placed..from the one who figured to make a killing selling them..

Good luck to everyone else on other shards....

R

RD Gumbie

My Friend and I won:

E-3 Tram

SW-5, C-3, E-1, SE-4, E-7 Fel

I did it for the rareness of the tickets more than anything. Yell if any of those interest you and maybe we can work something out. Of course the plot would be alot cheaper than the ticket if i were selling. Icq 91689320

Varrius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I won 2 plots, 1 in Tram the other in Fel..... both are for sale

D

Duke Greenspan

I won..... well, after spending like 5 million on the lottery thing, I will say I bid 2 plots... SE4 & SE2 in Trammel.

SW-1 is a big time favour... there are over 27,000 tickets... Felucca is kind of dead quiet.... I think there are even 2 plots for sale.....

If anyone ever think of doing a RPT thing, please let me know.... Maybe we need a town council and appoint a Mayor! lol

I know someone is trying to run an auction house at farest SE corner... I haven't decide what I will do with my houses... maybe we can run a brothel! Lol.... :danceb:

E

Eyes of Origin

So who won the C plots, E plot and SE 1 plot? I know one of the C plots is on a vendor for 100mil.. and I gave C-1 away... but the others are still empty? Possibly for sale on other shards? Anyone know?

D

Duke Greenspan

yeah... there are far too many empty plots...... I think the deeds restrict u to build the hse within 30 days, otherwise the deed will decay out.

E

Eyes of Origin

Yea the spots that havent been built on will lose their chances come the 30 day mark.. then those plots will be a free for all.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thanks to Eyes and Mesanna (for placing), I've finally got my spot placed at SW-4 Tram. I plan to set it up as a shop and see how it goes. I've got my smith and artificer to legendary on Origin. I'm working tailoring and tinkering now. I should have newbie all 70s suits up for sale soon and other goodies.

Thanks again, Eyes, for helping me obtain the plot!

-OBSIDIAN-