• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who will make me this suit? Will pay

Mitzlplik_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I am looking for a Luck/LRC suit preferably max resists and whatever else you can throw on there for a mage type. LMC,Mana Inc,Int....whatever....mainly after max luck/lrc and resists.

Theres a vendor in Makato that sometimes stocks such a suit but he has been out for a week or so. Been watching everyday for a restock but so far....no luck,pardon the pun.

No need for jewelry because I need those slots for my template..... also have an non-cursed AOF I would like to use,so can save ya from making a tunic.

Will pay you for your time and won`t low ball ya. I know how time consuming imbuing and the likes can be. Just tell me how much you would want to make me such a suit and I`m sure we can make a deal.

I don`t mind carrying regs to use the suit I have now..... its only after a death that I really miss the LRC! So time to solve that.

Either reply here or holler in gen chat for Lox or Yukon Jack.

Thanks

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been a little busy setting up Templates since I recently switched to Pinco's UI but I could probably do this Tuesday or Wednesday night if you are still in need by then.

Mitzlplik_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I've been a little busy setting up Templates since I recently switched to Pinco's UI but I could probably do this Tuesday or Wednesday night if you are still in need by then.
Kewl. So far your the only taker. If I get one sooner I will be sure to post here and let you know. Thanks!

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What suit pieces are you wanting? Everything but Torso? Hat/Neck/Arms/Gloves/Legs?

Mitzlplik_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
What suit pieces are you wanting? Everything but Torso? Hat/Neck/Arms/Gloves/Legs?
Yes all but torso since I`ll be using the AOF. AOF has 40 LRC and 200 luck. So the rest of the suit should be built around that.

And like I say I`m not picky when it comes to whats on it. Long as its max resist/max luck and LRC,just fill rest with LMC/ManaRegeMana Inc,Int....whatever.

Aside from the bolded,the rest is just filler for mage type,so I`ll be easy to please,promise!

Last edited:

Mitzlplik_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Still looking for the above suit. Still have not found anything in game yet. If it helps speed the process of interested people I am expecting to pay handsomely at say 5 mill for a partial suit. I need:

Head
Gloves
Arms
Legs

I kind of forgot that I was planning on using the lucky necklace too,so now need even less. So looking to give someone 5 mill to make me a max Luck(meaning 140 per piece)/LRC (remember I am using AOF,which has 40 LRC already and the resists are 2/4/3/3/4) and hopefully max resist,otherwise as much as possible. If theres room beyong that, MR,LMC. This char is elf.

Tks.

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have not forgot about you. Work schedule expanded mid week..... Gonna start working on this Saturday. However.....Getting max resist out of just 4 pieces ...never tried that before, and 140 Luck is gonna require enhancment to each piece if I'm not mistaken. I'll see what I can come up with though. And do you want this medable....or in other words, Leather or Studded Leather?

Last edited:

Mitzlplik_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have not forgot about you. Work schedule expanded mid week..... Gonna start working on this Saturday. However.....Getting max resist out of just 4 pieces ...never tried that before, and 140 Luck is gonna require enhancment to each piece if I'm not mistaken. I'll see what I can come up with though. And do you want this medable....or in other words, Leather or Studded Leather?
No problem.... actually I have this all resolved but thankyou anyways. Have a friend who will make me whatever I want after I buy the forge tool for enhancement. Been awhile since I played so forgot how ridiculous it is to get something done like 140 luck without spending more money on ea store.

Thankyou for the consideration and the reply`s tho, twas alot more than anyone else has done in or out of the game.

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK. I think it can be done without the reforge tool but not nearly as easily. I'm gonna tinker with it and see what I can do just for fun. Welcome back to LS and stay in touch. I'm always happy to experiment/craft.

Mazulat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
140 is no longer max luck, just so you are aware. Most of the top dollar suits myself and other crafters are reforging are 150 reforged per peice (190 after enhance with spined). And with that being the top luck... 5m for a partial suit isn't going to go far, more like 5m a piece...maybe. Takes a number of runics to reforge and get the random 150 max, then imbuing ingreds to raise resists/add lrc/ect, then a forged metal to enhance it to the 190 cap.
Also... mempo of fortune is a MUCH better choice of neck piece. Higher luck, heavy resists, and mana regen. The AOF , while it has 40 lrc and 15 dci, also has NO resists, which will make it a very hard and expensive suit to build around. Better off with a reforged tunic for resists, lrc, mr, and 190 luck. That 10 luck your losing is easily out-stripped by other mods and much more balanced imbue weight.

Not trying to torpedo your suit idea, just wanted you to understand the updated suit builds. I've had to build 4 or 5 of those suits lately and just passing you the experienced advice you don't seem to have gotten in this thread yet.

Mitzlplik_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Well while I did forget about the reforging,I was looking for 140 pieces. A 140 per piece suit with 100 LRC would have been great and good enough.

But I`m all set now.