• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Who wants to own Skara Brae Trammel and Felucca? Im selling the only house that fits on both facets!

John Merchant

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These homes are truly unique.

As you run from the Skara Brae moongate into the town, there is a 9x11 house to the North. It is the only house placement on Skara Brae island. I own Trammel and Felucca.

These can be prime vendor locations, or do what I have done and use them as awesome homes just a screen from the moongate and just a screen from town. I have 2300 visits on the Trammel one alone, and that is with the front door only accessible to friends.

The Felucca one rocks, because it is outside the guard zone and I've had some massive PvP fights around it. Although I've never done it, I have had friends that have taken shots at people from the house as they run back and forth from the town to the moongate, lol. For the owner or friends of the house, it is a safe way to live in Felucca right in town, and still be where it all began!

I can sell these separately or as a pair.

Trammel is owned by The Elf Doctor
Felucca is owned by Sappa

My ICQ is 606-842-145.

Last edited: