• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who wants be a billionaire?

S

SUPRsalad

Wanna make a billion gold?
There is a niche in our market for someone who will simply take the time:

seeds of renewal. Everyone needs em, nobody has em.
Grow them, farm them, do whatever it takes to get them, and sell them.
I can think of at least 10 people in our guild alone that need them. And alot of them.

Go on, make a billion.

that is all.

E

Eyes of Origin

already on it.. but whatever I get I normally end up using myself lol =/

S

SUPRsalad

being that Im a horticulturist, and a nurseryman irl, i might just do that.
Seems almost like you need another house. We call them 'greenhouses' back home... :mf_prop:

E

Eyes of Origin

being that Im a horticulturist, and a nurseryman irl, i might just do that.
Seems almost like you need another house. We call them 'greenhouses' back home... :mf_prop:
LOL You find me a castle to move all my junk to and I will make my current house a greenhouse! Hmmm sounds good me, what about you? :p

S

SUPRsalad

I think I might actually do this. I can technically build another house somewhere. Anyone know of an 18x18 spot somewhere? This is the first initiative of 'gemma's greenhouse'. I plan on being the premier seed provider for the entire shard.

edit: do you have a good info resource for me to get started?

E

Eyes of Origin

Go kill boglings and bog things for awhile, collect all the seeds and plant them... water them, use potions on them every day and after 18 days you will have 8 seeds per plant... hopefully when you harvest the seeds you will get seeds of renewal in the mix.
After you harvest the plain seeds, replant them, rinse and repeat the whole process.
You can either sell the plants after you took the seeds off or you can cut them up and use them for stains.

From what I've seen, I have 40 plants growing at a time and I get roughly 20-30 seeds of renewal out of 320 seeds, every 18 days.

S

SUPRsalad

Go kill boglings and bog things for awhile, collect all the seeds and plant them... water them, use potions on them every day and after 18 days you will have 8 seeds per plant... hopefully when you harvest the seeds you will get seeds of renewal in the mix.
After you harvest the plain seeds, replant them, rinse and repeat the whole process.
You can either sell the plants after you took the seeds off or you can cut them up and use them for stains.

From what I've seen, I have 40 plants growing at a time and I get roughly 20-30 seeds of renewal out of 320 seeds, every 18 days.
so you can't harvest a plant twice?
bummer..
use potions?? like heal pots??
how often do you water?

E

Eyes of Origin

Nope, once you harvest it, its done.
Get kegs of greater poison, greater heal, greater str, and greater cure.. lock them down in the area you'll be growing the plants. OR if your char can hold 400 stones, put the kegs in your pack... have to have a water trough to fill the pitchers of water when you run out.

Plants have to be tended every day

Sound like a pain in the a$$ yet?

E

Eyes of Origin

tell me about it.. you have to go from plant to plant, double click it to open the plant gump to see what it needs ... rinse and repeat ... its a pain

Takes someone with time and patience to be do them in large amounts.

J

Joy-ElF

I might give it a shot...I have a semi-empty keep I can use and many seeds.

M

mutau

if you have the char to spare, you can have that char carry on it about 80-100 plants, about 5 per pouch. Leave on the char 1 keg of each potion, a water pitcher.

I do it this way so that i'm not bound to the plants daily but when i log in. the plants grow does its one day growth spurt. So i can wait 2 weeks without logging in, log in and the pllant only grew for 1 day.

If you want to, you can also do the gardening at log in, drop everything off, lock it down, then log out with it the plants in your bag after emptying out your stuff, relog in in the next day, garden, and do the cycle over.

S

SUPRsalad

Nah, i've got bigger plans. I am now in operation.
I need as many greater poison potions as I can possibly get my hands on.
Contract, anyone?

C

Connor_Graham

As soon as I get the 120 seeds I need for the 2 suits of invasion armor I'm working on I'll be carrying these on a regular basis at Hunter's Haven. I'm almost there now.

SUPRsalad, you can find Gtr Poison pots on the potions vendor at my house. If you need more than what's stocked on a daily basis leave a message on the bulletin board as to what you'd need for daily use. That vendor is run by a friend of mine, but she enjoys making the potions and running the vendor, so as long as she doesn't get an order for 60,000 potions like some guy asked for (the guy has to be eligible for permanant residence in the nearest mental hospital) she'll take care of it.

S

SUPRsalad

um.. lol but i could really use about 60k gpoisons!
heheh, but no, awesome. THanks, it sounds perfect.
I haven't watered/fed yet, but My greenhouse is up and running with 436 plants.. Someone told me, about 90% of them will need the gpoison daily..
so. .. Around 400 a day until the end of the cycle. Basically, like I said, I would buy as much as you guys could possibly sell..
*goes back to mental hospital*

I know, it seems like a ton to worry about, but so far, I have one business partner to help me. There is a bulletin board in the greenhouse we are keeping track of who watered, and when. This way, when we harvest, theres no guess work in regard to who gets what.. Its a simple %age math problem. Im currently looking for at least one more nurseryman. If I can get even more help, I'd build another floor onto the 18x18. Ideally, I would like this ran as a 'co-op'.

E

Eyes of Origin

Sounds like you have a plan there Gemma, goodluck with it all :)
If you need anything let me know. I'm taking care of about 80 atm myself, but willing to help anyway I can.

S

SUPRsalad

thanks for the offer. yeah its fun.
the only thing im really concerned about is having enough gpoison.

J

Joy-ElF

I can help with the potions. Get me some empty kegs and I'll fill them with greater poison.

D

Duke X. Winter

I'm starting training on a new alchemist today. I should be at the GPoison stage before the end of tomorrow. Let me know what you need.

C

Connor_Graham

um.. lol but i could really use about 60k gpoisons!
heheh, but no, awesome. THanks, it sounds perfect.
I haven't watered/fed yet, but My greenhouse is up and running with 436 plants.. Someone told me, about 90% of them will need the gpoison daily..
so. .. Around 400 a day until the end of the cycle. Basically, like I said, I would buy as much as you guys could possibly sell..
*goes back to mental hospital*

I know, it seems like a ton to worry about, but so far, I have one business partner to help me. There is a bulletin board in the greenhouse we are keeping track of who watered, and when. This way, when we harvest, theres no guess work in regard to who gets what.. Its a simple %age math problem. Im currently looking for at least one more nurseryman. If I can get even more help, I'd build another floor onto the 18x18. Ideally, I would like this ran as a 'co-op'.
That's only 4 kegs per day, so it's entirely manageable. I'll pass the word on to her so she can start accounting for them on a daily basis.

S

SUPRsalad

I'm starting training on a new alchemist today. I should be at the GPoison stage before the end of tomorrow. Let me know what you need.
all of them! When you're done making gpoisons, tell me how many you have, and we'll negotiate a price. :thumbup:

S

SUPRsalad

*ahem*

Attn: People who have keg/pot vendors.

you are now all out of greater poison kegs and potions.

That is all.

Thank you.
edit: pls restock soon ::thumbsup::

C

Connor_Graham

*ahem*

Attn: People who have keg/pot vendors.

you are now all out of greater poison kegs and potions.

That is all.

Thank you.
edit: pls restock soon ::thumbsup::
There are 8 kegs stocked for you on a daily basis now.

S

SUPRsalad

awesome! thank you! we are officially in business. Now if we could just work out a delivery system.. heheheh.. No seriously, I would pay a good percentage more if you would deliver them to the nursery. I can get you a rune, and a bag to drop them in with an invoice. In return, I will leave you checks for the full amount daily.

Think about it. Np if its a pain in the ass.

edit: in the meantime, where is your vendor, and what is it called?

Z

Zambowow

Off the topic that has been created since this thread started.....

I have about 100 seeds. Let me know what you will pay and let me know! :D

C

Connor_Graham

edit: in the meantime, where is your vendor, and what is it called?
You visit my vendor house quite often. It's Hunter's Haven in Zento. The potion vendor isn't mine, it belongs to a friend, but the rest of them are. She's maintaining stock for you daily and has been quite excited about how well the vendor is doing.

S

SUPRsalad

You visit my vendor house quite often. It's Hunter's Haven in Zento. The potion vendor isn't mine, it belongs to a friend, but the rest of them are. She's maintaining stock for you daily and has been quite excited about how well the vendor is doing.
Oh good, I was hoping we were buying your kegs. Tell her:
we might not buy them up every day, but eventually, we WILL buy them all.
So far, so good, 436 plants, about 10 of them healthy, the rest vibrant. Should be a good haul.