• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Who want a Non faction War?

Whos would be interesed

• Yes?

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • no !

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Malagar T'sarran

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we are probably going non faction Murderer so i would like you guys Gilfane or any other blue guild? CWS?? some like that

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
it would depend on a few things. Like how does calling it a war make it different than regular murders? I think I would be more interested in Capture the Flag on the High Seas. Maybe pick teams, land is safe and at sea, anything goes.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) I thought the whole shard, well them that can pvp, was warring against you, any how. :lol::popcorn::stir:

Malagar T'sarran

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
7 vote so i bet people wants to do that i will star sending war when we are out of faction , do not wear gear you dont want to lose. if the guys is new to siege we wont loot him

E

Elmer Fudd

Doesnt anyone find it ironic he wants to non faction war now and at the same time hes looking at buying all these cursed arties and crap...he hopes you will show up with your gear and take it, promise you buy backs and such then welch on it, he has to go non faction, cause he cant afford all the suits Fudd is throwing away....:thumbsup:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*nods* Fudd, I believe you are correct.

Malagar T'sarran

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i said id loot anyone i war unless theyr new to siege

and lol fudd you cant kill anyone so ya,i just want some new kind of thing

and i will recruit anyone non faction that looking to spawn/peerless/pvp/crafting

i want our guild to be bigger so non faction war is the way

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Few of us trust you Diablo. The folks that know any way. You really should have stuck with that leaving Siege thing. Maybe they would not know you so well over there.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I suspect this is silly advice... I would not accept a war invite from Diablo.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Heck... Look at his track record with "friends*.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I suspect this is silly advice... I would not accept a war invite from Diablo.
If this game wasn't so carebearish, when a group of players declares war on another group... the 2nd group doesn't get the option of saying hmmm, gee, well. Nah.

E

Elmer Fudd

i said id loot anyone i war unless theyr new to siege

and lol fudd you cant kill anyone so ya,i just want some new kind of thing

and i will recruit anyone non faction that looking to spawn/peerless/pvp/crafting

i want our guild to be bigger so non faction war is the way
Thats funny, Ive been looting and Killing people on this shard before you were a itch in yer daddy's pants....keep searching cupcake

Malagar T'sarran

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was killing u and dry looting u with my dad back when i was 7 years old so :lol:

WELL anyway this thread is for war! not for talk

E

Elmer Fudd

i was killing u and dry looting u with my dad back when i was 7 years old so :lol:

If you did,. please produce the screen shots of you killing me and dry looting me?

and if you cant? I can sure produce some of you and your gear being trashed even recently...lol

Yea...
I remember, you were horrible then and still nothing has changed:thumbup1:

Malagar T'sarran

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you did,. please produce the screen shots of you killing me and dry looting me?

and if you cant? I can sure produce some of you and your gear being trashed even recently...lol

Yea...
I remember, you were horrible then and still nothing has changed:thumbup1:
ur sad that i always been better than you? how sad

duel me ??? NAH I DONT DUEL YOU U WILL HAXXX OR STONE FORM OMFG :gee:

ur bad fudd if u were good u wouldnt be affraid to duel me

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If this game wasn't so carebearish, when a group of players declares war on another group... the 2nd group doesn't get the option of saying hmmm, gee, well. Nah.
That's funny to hear coming from some one who is scared to death to play a red...

E

Elmer Fudd

ur sad that i always been better than you? how sad

duel me ??? NAH I DONT DUEL YOU U WILL HAXXX OR STONE FORM OMFG :gee:

ur bad fudd if u were good u wouldnt be affraid to duel me
I remember the two times I dueled you, one by my castle and you ran away because you were outta pots:sad2:

the second time i dueled you in my tower, you had to go into stone form to live and not die, and i was on a dexer, so way to stay alive champ:sad2:

Who does that crap in a duel? WHo? who really does that? Oh!!! Diablo does, because it would be to much of a crush to his ego to loose to such a horrible UO player who continually loots and kills him and his guild and throws there gear away at a record pace...:thumbup1:

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually Chard....Gilfane had 15+ involved in some guild wars awhile back.

There were even no pets lol

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

And here you are still playing UO...get out of the house!

You need some sun Boy!

I can't imagine what you would do with your life (so called life) if the pulled the plug on UO...wait I know, WOW for the next 7 years???

Diablo, you can only be good at a Video game if you also function IRL!

One day you will learn this hard lesson...I see these words in your future...

"would you like to super size that"

Woot!

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Question: What is the difference if Diablo kills me now, or if I except a war with him and he kills me? Or is it that I won't go grey if I get in a fist shot. (stop laughing, every once in awhile I get in a first shot....)r

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And here you are still playing UO...get out of the house!

You need some sun Boy!

I can't imagine what you would do with your life (so called life) if the pulled the plug on UO...wait I know, WOW for the next 7 years???

Diablo, you can only be good at a Video game if you also function IRL!

One day you will learn this hard lesson...I see these words in your future...

"would you like to super size that"

Woot!
QFT...

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Malargar is Dialblo? Did he get banned from Stratics and have to make a new name? Didn't he quit?