• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who spots a Mysterous Weirdo first??

S

SilentFoxXy

Well, we have (supposedly) mysterious strangers appearing in the Anti Virtue dungeons.

Ive spent 3 hrs running thru 4 of them top to toe, and the worst thing I've seen is my reflection.

Anyone met thees guys yet?? and do they want BR or a sword running thru them??

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I ran through Cove and Deceit early this morning. Only thing I saw was a trail of dead inhabitants behind me... :thumbsup:

M

Mord Mhor

Bloodguard have just done a thorough sweep of Despise [tram] and no Strangers. However theire are two new huts that we have not noticed before in the far south western corner bottom level near where the acid ele spawns.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We knew about the new area near the Earth Eles and the one near the Titan, but this one we did not see. I hope someone has better luck than us in finding them.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I´m there now.

Looks interesting...:)

S

SilentFoxXy

Ive kinda caught sight of that area in the past, where the Titans/Cyclopsians kinda get bugged and stuck. Always assumed it was a stich in the dungeons overlapping in game world??

Is it a newer bit there now?? I recognise the screenie, but only the toppest most bit Ive seen before??:)

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The area where the Titans/Cyclopsians get stuck is still there, this area is where the acid ele is, its got us wondering.

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i saw this place like 2 weeks ago im sure its been there for a while i never even took notice tbh

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iam outside our shop in Luna City on Europa ( Dark Moon of Mihr) if u want to spot me!!!!rolleyes::lol:

S

SilentFoxXy

* Makes ghostly 'Whooooooing' noise*

They are coming.....

Be scared, be very........

*'Whooooooooooo'