• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

who remembers when?...

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
telling my age here but... remember back in the late 70's and early 80's when you would go to Burger King and get a Whopper that was freshly cooked over an a open flame and the bun was toasted and the vegetables was crisp ... there was no micro-waves... everything was was freshly cooked...

The Burger King Whopper of that period was the best burger around!!!.. I wish Burger King would go back to freshly cooking the Whoppers... no freakin' micro-waves... no soggy buns.. or wilted vegetables from being put in a micro-wave... Man, I wish I was a kid again in the 70's and early 80's.

Who Remembers this?....

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
telling my age here but... remember back in the late 70's and early 80's when you would go to Burger King and get a Whopper that was freshly cooked over an a open flame and the bun was toasted and the vegetables was crisp ... there was no micro-waves... everything was was freshly cooked...

The Burger King Whopper of that period was the best burger around!!!.. I wish Burger King would go back to freshly cooking the Whoppers... no freakin' micro-waves... no soggy buns.. or wilted vegetables from being put in a micro-wave... Man, I wish I was a kid again in the 70's and early 80's.

Who Remembers this?....
I remember.

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
The Whopper was my absolute favorite burger. It was bigger, tasted good and I was a sucker for that crunchy onion slice vs the little onion bits the competition used.

I haven't been to a fast food place in over a decade,

Hate to burst anyone's bubble but... bugs. Companies today fall under the blade of the woke crowd if they don't adhere to emerging trends and so they do it proactively. Meat is out, petry dish grown meat is in... and so is fortifying product with bugs. The Whopper is no exception, it no longer exists as it was.