• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who plans to level a Death Knight during the xpac?

• Thread starter wyrmtongue
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
W

wyrmtongue

Asking this question so we can have some insights on the class from those planing to level one at level one. <Okay bad pun :halo: >

New mention about the level one part.. One of my guildies in Beta said they start at level 55!!?? This true or is she pulling my leg?

I plan to level one after I level my 70s to 80..

Some of my guildmates plan to level one when the xpac comes out.

I was thinkin for myself Tauren Death knight. :thumbup1:

R

RayneStorm

This is true. Death Knights will start at level 55 in the Eastern Plaguelands, and by the time you are done with the Eastern Plaguelands quests for the Death Knight you will be ready for the Outlands with good armor to boot :)

Lord Lucifer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heyas All,

I am going to start a Death Knight as soon as we can. Think I am going to do a nightelf DK.. After I get that done ill go work on my 70s and get them to 80.. Oh boy more leveling what fun it is.....:grouphug:

Hunt Well All

N

Nyaz

Well, I will clearly make one at some point, but probably not the first thing I do... or maybe it will be the first thing I do. Heck, I can't decide! xD

E

Emuishere

I played around with one in the Beta and theya re pretty awesome, I plan on having one when the expansion comes out.

M

mecantile

What I would like to know is what are the benefits to not rolling a DK?

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I plan on rolling one and letting it build up Double XP then grind up rapidly.

C

Cynewulf

I rolled a DK on Skywall a few days ago. I've only had about two hours of time to play, but it's been a lot of fun thus far. I got a kick out of stealing the horses and flying around in the eyeball.

But them, I'm easily amused.

:D