• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Who owns what....

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are some pretty awesome event items out there, and i know some of the great archivists of this game know where a lot of them are, so this thread is designed to ask where something in particular is. We all now know that the big daddy void rock has found it's way from BigEvs storage shed into the Pampa's glorious rubble museum, but where are some of the other super cool things?

1st off, an item i've always thought was cool as hell.... who owns the Butcher of Jhelom apron?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The Butcher of Jhelom apron is owned by someone on GL who no longer actively plays the game I think, I've seen a few threads asking about it.

I own the 1/1 Champion of Luna sash, my prized possession :)

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Who owns the mystical moo crooks these days? I know my old guildmates and I "procured" a load of them as people made a mad dash for tram. Haven't actually seen any since we all sold ours.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are roughly 350-400 unique items in this game. I am not talking about typos or wrong labels on items etc... These are either Seer items created before Tram or EM events after 2003 or renegade EM created items that the Development team no longer have an interests to go after. Most owners own less than 5. Some of the owners of unique items include:

Laina
Pampa
Nails
AnAn
ShuShu
Mongbat
Decadence
Mystery
Thor
Courage
Gormach
Manticore
Olchere
Alexander
WootSauce
Eddie
LACHE owner of Art of Age (Hokuto)
and another 2 dozen or so owners.

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The coolest unique I have seen so far would have to be the, Vortex Of Fate from the 1st mesanna world tour on catskills. I don't own it but my friend does and it is glorious. It is animated and very mesmerizing, i get lost staring at it all the time. I don't think many people have seen it b/c it's been in a private fel castle since the day it dropped. It looks like a animated cloud tornado and it has lightning shooting around in it.. I think it's a one of a kind graphic art like the void rock. It is insanely cool

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The coolest unique I have seen so far would have to be the, Vortex Of Fate from the 1st mesanna world tour on catskills. I don't own it but my friend does and it is glorious. It is animated and very mesmerizing, i get lost staring at it all the time. I don't think many people have seen it b/c it's been in a private fel castle since the day it dropped. It looks like a animated cloud tornado and it has lightning shooting around in it.. I think it's a one of a kind graphic art like the void rock. It is insanely cool
votext.JPG