• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who is TNK guild?

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was getting my old tamer back up and running trying to pratice some macros. I am taming Kirins just checking out macros and I get called by somebody I obviously dont know in the TNK guild some..... well homophobic remarks. Add a few bloody words ( you know the F word) just for taming a kirin lol. Please.. lol.... it wasnt like I was stealing from him. He just tamed one and left and then goes off on me when I'm taming one. This is after he tamed one and left the facet and comes back. I told him to keep it up and Ill sit here so one wont respond. Im typing this while Im sitting there. lol Ok who is allied to this guild? At the moment he is still going off about it. Rofl.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didnt realize and forgive my grammar and/or ignorance that a female dog+ola at the end was a word lol Wow he comes up with some winners eh. He does his guild proud.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Squints*
It's hard to read the journal. .bmp is the way to go for the clearest pics.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's that Tinkertrains guy though.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I can't vouch for everyone in TNK, but they have a variety of personality's in their guild. Most of the members that I have ever had any dealings with are very nice and respectful. But there's always one or a handful of people in any guild that stand out like a sore thumb in a negative way hehe.

Just my two cents :)

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zosimus, There are another areas to tame Ki-rins *laughs * I will try to mark some runes today.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this on Siege? Because I'm wondering how you're getting Fel looking landmarks (bones, blood, tombstones, dead trees) in malas (notice the stars off the edge of the landmass) on a production shard.

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're right Black Sun it does look like fel. I didn't notice at first. Maybe it is graphic sometimes my scenes do not change when changing faucets .

M

Marcus Blackwell

*Squints*
It's hard to read the journal. .bmp is the way to go for the clearest pics.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's that Tinkertrains guy though.

Hard to see the name in the jouneral of the guy but it looks like Sinless if thats the cause pretty sure that is one of Tinkertrains alts and thought he had got booted from for some bad language he got reported on while TNK was in the circle alliance but looks like they reguided him.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have a guild house in fel,. The graphics changed when I went to malas. It was fine at first and bam the fel music and dead trees. lol Im used to it though. I tried the bmp but it would take let me try it again with journal scrren shot. Btw can anybody tell me how to post pics on posts b/c I have to add attachments for some reason. This is on catskills not siege.

Attachments

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hard to see the name in the jouneral of the guy but it looks like Sinless if thats the cause pretty sure that is one of Tinkertrains alts and thought he had got booted from for some bad language he got reported on while TNK was in the circle alliance but looks like they reguided him.
Yup thats him. My feelings are definetly not hurt but to grief in tram taming is pretty sad in my book. I had a guildy have to deal with a situation before while taming in tram facet.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok duh me I'm going to test something out to answer my own question. Sorry guys....

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They re guilded him and unofficially are still allied to everyone in the Alliance or what ever they are calling themselves now except NME , Fwap, Ruoh

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Devin, Devin... false.

Bad kitten...
Actually it's true. There's someone from the circle alliance in TNK vent right now, and happens quite frequently with this person or that. Perhaps you're unaware of it, but it's very true. While not "officially" part of the alliance circle, they do play with, help out, and generally fight with (if in Fel) those parties that are in the "one circle" alliance (on a daily basis in fact). So "unofficial alliance" is a pretty accurate description.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Actually it's true. There's someone from the circle alliance in TNK vent right now, and happens quite frequently with this person or that.
Wow. Anyone else shocked that NME is in TNK's vent?

I am.

C

CatLord

Our Felucca tag is ONE! or GRI for non-TB, DRI for TB.

No one else is directly or indirectly connected to us...

Hum, actually you are correct.

After 12 years training/helping people... we have old cadets everywhere.

I'm Sorry...

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well after going back and verifying some information we have a guild member that is on Baja tied into TNK guild here on cats. I mean he just wears our tags on baja rarely does anything with the guild. Kind of pointless to wear tags in my opinion if you're in it for yourself. *Face Palm*

Anyway, IF the guy pictured is tied into whoever with whatever alliance or not at all, I really dont care for that kind of immaturity in the game. Seriously, he kind of reminded me of somebody else's behavior on some other board (not mentioning the site to draw attention to it) I read just a few days ago.

Thanks all for the replies :)

HI5!!!!

C

CatLord

NME and RUOH working together at the Yew gate, Felucca...

Hum.. no... my mistake... they were shopping from our vendors.

My bad.

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LaBelle and Pitr,

you guys sure do make it a point to point fingers everywhere else and post 10,000 word essays in defence to anything said about the alliance. It's kindof fishy in a way.

I am talking about the way someone says one thing about TNK just recently being in the alliance till one of their members(probably the one pictured above) started blurting out some very racial and otherwise foul remarks to an enemy guild member. That member was "kicked from the alliance", and now all too coincidentally the whole TNK guild is no longer "affiliated" with the alliance, yet their members are still in your vent, and yours in theirs.
Sounds like they are more than just a friendly entity to me.

It's also funny that when this is pointed out, every finger on a stratics registered alliance member's hand is pointing in the opposite direction. The only difference is..... We don't deny nor try to hide the fact that we sometimes work with an enemy faction/guild to destroy the Zerg. It's actually fun to hear them cry about it. The alliance on the other hand, hides any and all interaction that may make themselves seem shady or not 100% for the greater good.

As I have said before. Keep up the routein. It's almost working.

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No clue what I'm talking about at all LaBelle. Nothing I ever say is based off fact.

Nothing like: Pitr has been asked to step down by numerous members in his own guild/alliance because of his ridiculous views/actions/opinions.

Nothing like: You govern GRI as a 2nd in command to Pitr who is pulling a "wizard of oz" behind the curtain facade.

Nothing like: The fact that my father and so many more long time GRI members are leaving the alliance, shard, or even the game, because they can't stand Pitr.

Nothing like: The minutes from the last circle alliance meeting stating that there is a revolt/mutiny in the wind.

Nothing like: Before I took a break (around 2k5) there was an uproar about GRI taking more than they gave and were just using their "unofficial alliance" as a way to control fel from tram.

You're right......
I don't know anything LaBelle. It's obvious.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May I step back into this dance? I know how to do the tango well :) I'm easy on the feet :p I wasn't condeming the whole guild TNK in general because of one's actions. Didnt know who they were. It makes me question if this member has had issues before of the same nature, why would their leadership take the same guy back? Don't know and don't care that was their decision. I understand there is smack talk in the game I do it myself but in that particular situation it was uncalled for.

Basically his actions, in my view of things and how I work, would make not rez, throw heals, cures or w/e any of there members in any facet because of his mistake. I expect the best from my guildmates and I do understand people lose their temper but to harass and act the way he did over a kirin was stupid. I have no idea why the one pic is a tad bit blurry because it's not on my end. I did a close up on the journal though so his name shows. I'm not going to cry over spilled milk. Seems I bothered him more for not playing his slurring game and stooping to his level. I do my actions in fel and I will be ready soon :) It's cool guys and I must leave this dance. Exit stage left .........night all :)

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Who is They Call Me Al, since ive been around for to long and are really near friends to people on both sides, of nme/ gri alliance, ive never heard of you i think i dont know you or your father or maybe we have been guildes for years. But your opions are out of the blue and have no barings in the real world.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not again!

What is all your problem? Play the game. Have fun. Whatever it is you're worried about, don't air it out in public. This whole discussion just doesn't feel right.

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"if you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball".

I wonder if the same is true for posts?

Chrille, I'm sure you would recognize the names "Injun Joe". "Injun Joe's Bro". "Ace Ventura PD" and a lot more.

C

CatLord

So Kasimir(nme), aka RockCandy... and son of one of our emmys... Ace.

Wasn't the post about tnk?

I wonder why nme is so worried about a trammel alliance...

someone make a chart!

S

Sir Achilles

NME and RUOH working together at the Yew gate, Felucca...

Hum.. no... my mistake... they were shopping from our vendors.

My bad.
Just because we target TB before SL doesn't mean we're working together. It simply means TB and Minax are the most hated....:scholar:

C

CatLord

One thought just crossed my mind...

Isn't against the rules to bash on any player? Even if they have a potty mouth?

Otherwise I could come here and point fingers at A for hacking, B for slacking, C for brokering, D for lying...

Much like the kindergarden playground... a bunch of brats waiting for the bell to ring.

I am not defending Ttrains, Just a thought...

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just because we target TB before SL doesn't mean we're working together. It simply means TB and Minax are the most hated....:scholar:
I think this is the most intelligent thing anyone has said on these boards in a long time...

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One thought just crossed my mind...

Isn't against the rules to bash on any player? Even if they have a potty mouth?

Otherwise I could come here and point fingers at A for hacking, B for slacking, C for brokering, D for lying...

Much like the kindergarden playground... a bunch of brats waiting for the bell to ring.

I am not defending Ttrains, Just a thought...
I didnt mention the player name did I? It was mentioned by 2 other posters, one his alt char and the actual character. I did agree once the name was mentioned. I asked about TNK guild and told of my experience. I also showed pics. I could of showed the actual slur which he was using constantly but I didnt. Plus if that what you are saying is true 99% of all posts would be deleted in any thread. Just a thought...... Im going to make graphs now :p

C

CatLord

Usually I was the one he used the slur on... So I can imagine your pain... :)

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, I am very sorry for you sir. To actually HATE people in a online world. Must suck.

Anyways, thanks for admitting it. It takes a man to do that!