• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Who is Thomas Crown?

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone knows of a Thomas Crown who placed a castle in felluca last week, please let me know. I need to speak to that person. Thanks

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, are you willing to sell the castle that you placed? I am willing to pay well for it. ICQ 71347417

Jimmy Pop

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh sure JH, just pop in here and get the info like I didn't pass it to ya.... Just trying to avoid the finders fee??

:lol:

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone has a contact for Thomas Crown; I need to chat with him again. I didn't get his ICQ and he doesn't log onto Stratics.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone has a contact for Thomas Crown; I need to chat with him again. I didn't get his ICQ and he doesn't log onto Stratics.
If jhobyone really was Thomas Crown, his ICQ is in his profile under the contact info section.