• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WHO IS THE NEW GUY RUNNING FOR YEW?

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
  • I HEAR THAT HUE FLUNG POO LOVES DOING EVENTS AND THINGS OUT OF HIS OWN POCKET. SEEMS LAST TIME AN EVENT IN YEW WAS IN DECEMBER. I KNOW HUE FLUNG POO LIKE RP AS WELL AS PVP AND PVM. HE DOES IT ALL HEART.gif

Last edited:

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I also voted for Hue Flung Poo. I know he did such a good job on other cities on other shards. He's back now and several people will be voting for him. Let's change up and get events weekly for a chance. When is the last time a real event happened in Yew? December!! That's way to long for an event. TBH

Callista

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Okay hello..... ? If you really cared about Yew you would realize one, there was no official governor since January so before you start casting remarks about no events all things should be considered. I for one don't know Hue and have not seen him once try to introduce himself RP wise or whatever outside of now. Knowing someone from other shards proves nothing as we all saw the disaster with the Smoot campaign and once he won.... nothing.

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Well hue flung poo aka lightning rod is no where near smoot! He is a loyal and honest PCM/rp/pvper (if needed). I know him from other shards like atl and ls. I do know he will do everything in Hus power to help people and do events as much as possible. Look at my rating. Ask capt. I will not say anything that is not the truth. But I do know that there should not be 1 guy in control over several govs. IMO. Seems like that is trying to happen.

Callista

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Im also a completely honest person and Yew would not be under the governorship of anyone but Baron Arkon. Im not saying Hue is a horrible person because I havent met him but I do know Arkon well and know he has nothing but the best of interest at heart with already planned events and a known Rper.

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
also is it not k^s that is trying to grab up all the towns so your ironic statement about one person is a bit unfounded
UNFOUNDED WOULD ME THAT ONLY 1 PERSON IS VOTING ON SEVERAL CLIENTS. A BIT FOUNDED. AND SO WHAT THAT SOME GUYS/FIRLS IN K^S LIKE RP. I'M SURE YOU CAN NAME A FEW OF THEM. NOT ALL K^S PEOPLE LIKE NOTHING MORE THAT RP. BUT IF YOU ARE NOT THERE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS TO HIM, HOW CAN YOU JUDGE OR ASSUME ANYTHING. JUST ASK TALK TO HIM. HIS OTHER TOON IT LIGHTNING ROD IN LUNA AND BEEN THERE MOST THE DAY.

I'm sorry for the CAPS. I was not trying to yell. Again. sorry about the caps.

Callista

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNFOUNDED WOULD ME THAT ONLY 1 PERSON IS VOTING ON SEVERAL CLIENTS. A BIT FOUNDED. AND SO WHAT THAT SOME GUYS/FIRLS IN K^S LIKE RP. I'M SURE YOU CAN NAME A FEW OF THEM. NOT ALL K^S PEOPLE LIKE NOTHING MORE THAT RP. BUT IF YOU ARE NOT THERE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS TO HIM, HOW CAN YOU JUDGE OR ASSUME ANYTHING. JUST ASK TALK TO HIM. HIS OTHER TOON IT LIGHTNING ROD IN LUNA AND BEEN THERE MOST THE DAY.

I'm sorry for the CAPS. I was not trying to yell. Again. sorry about the caps.

Love, my point is, no one knows Hue in the RP community. Would we give him a chance... of course. I have a great deal of friends in K^S including Wild and Dervish. My point is that you stated one person was trying to vote on several towns and that is not so. Everyone one that I know that is running is from a different guild with different goals in mind, but the main goal is to keep RP alive. Yes, I will always vote for Arkon as I know who he is and what he is about. Arkon is active in the community and most know him to be fair and honest. I have not once assumed anything about Hue aka Lightning Rod, although I would say he is more than welcome to come let the people know more about him outside of a Luna Bank on a completely different character than what he is running with.