• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who is in which faction (if you are in a faction)?

G

I'm only curious because factions are certainly more active recently... but also of the KoC "dare" that I hear about.

So I would like to hear from everyone as to which faction your in (and why if you have a special reason for being in that faction compared another faction)

G

I was going to join a faction yesterday, but I had a hard time finding SL and Minax was greedy 100% tithing to faction. maybe I'll join COM or TB and live in constant fear.

I

imported_mo'gluk

I am in all factions muhahahaha the orcs will rule the day!!!!!

G

TnA is Minax, as are the allies in AO, H3MP, and such.

It's set at 100% because we're overloaded with silver after the magincia event.

Verum Julos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
JSV are True Brits Faction we do not live in fear we actually just got 8 more targets to shoot at when we are bored freakin finally koc went factions some fresh meat is what we needed thank you

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

JSV are True Brits Faction we do not live in fear we actually just got 8 more targets to shoot at when we are bored freakin finally koc went factions some fresh meat is what we needed thank you

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a problem my friend, just actually come out and fight now and things will be fine... join com so your whole alliance can go factions... no need to have half of your alliance unable to heal/ress or kill OUR BLUES with you.

Verum Julos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes and like wyrm i do have a nasty habit of killing blues up to 500 murder counts pretty good for a gimpy warrior huh

G

<blockquote><hr>

JSV are True Brits Faction we do not live in fear

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually you're the only faction that still lives in the GUARDZONE

G

How about shadow lords, is anyone in shadow lords?
(or is it shadowlords, oh whatever)