• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who is in charge of this motley crew?

G

I have been asked to start a post to idenify guilds and the various leaders of said guilds. It has been a while since this was done. So, if you would not mind, please post any information you wish to have known about your guilds and organizations. I will add this to one of the stickies above at a later date.

Thanks!

G

Feel free to post here even if you run solo or think your guild is small. This info is for some of the newer guilds and/or new leaders of established guilds.

G

Court of the Ruby Grail [CRG]

Small PvM/PK guild.
We are not currently recruiting - only accepting established friends.

Guild house located in Iantown.

Guild Mistress: Severina
ICQ 103920739

I

imported_Castor

Castor's Army (CA) - The Sexiest Army on Siege

Not recruiting anybody, warring everybody.

G

Guild: ZNTO - City of Zento
Guildmaster: Pollux (Mayor)
Recruiting status: Not recruiting (just a small group of friends)
Theme: non-structured role playing, Zento city administration & public works

Guild: PAX - Peace & Groovy Love
Guildmaster: Kestrel
Recruiting status: Not recruiting (it's just me)
Theme: Whatever I want. Title is self explanatory.

-Skylark

S

Shad-SP

TnT (non-faction)
Leaders are Shad and Kat
Primary focus is Spawn/PvP
We dont care if you are Red, Blue or Purple
Recruiting: Quality People seeking to have Fun First and Win Second
Objective: Fun time in UO with like minded people

TnA (faction allied sister guild)
Leaders are Shad and Kat
Primary focus is a Faction Alternative to TnT members with Spawns/PvP
Doesnt matter if you are Red, Blue or Purple....You are Orange to several
Recruiting: Quality People seeking to have Fun First and Win Second
Objective: Fun time in UO with like minded people

**The only thing not tolerated in our guilds are griefers and general ass-hats. If you take away from the fun of the group, hurt the honorable reputation we seek to build or simply piss Kat/myself off one too many times, then we will wish you well and send you on your way. This will usually be discussed with the guild, but the guild leaders reserve the right to exercise this option at their discretion for the better of the whole.**

G

Ginsu-SP

In ancient times a powerful Order for good came to be.

The Ancient Order of Myth were knights, bonded in brotherhood, and
strength of spirit who stood against evil in all its forms. The Order grew so
strong that evil was nearly wiped from the world.

Then one terrible day an evil scourge was released against the Ancient
Order of Myth. A being who could control the minds of it's enemies, and
fed on their souls. After many generations of futile battle against this
being, who came to be known as Althantos, the Order was all but
eradicated. It had come down to one lone old man... Krill Hatchett. In
sacrificing himself, in love, for the life of his grandson... he transformed
The Ancient Sword of Myth into a powerful artifact... that many believe
can defeat Althantos once and for all.

So now my friend... what say you? Will you join our family, The Guardians
of Myth, and help rebuild the order of Knights? Be ye crafter, or sage,
warrior, or mage... drunkard or fisherman too... ye are welcome at our
fire if it is friendship, virtue, and adventure for you.

Hail adventurer!

The Guardians of Myth are a virtuous group of adventurers, storytellers,
crafters, and fighters. Presently our main focus is our village, and hosting
events while also enjoying everything else that Sosaria offers.

Our Charter
Virtue...
The Guardians of Myth follow a path of greater virtue.
All virtue is cherished...
those held in highest regard are;

Forgiveness, Love, Honesty, Sacrifice, and Valor.

We hold to The Flame... show respect to others,
while ensuring that we enjoy ourselves.

Long live MYTH
For The Ancient Order!
Strength and Honor

~/\~

You can reach our forum, and other informationhere.

We are currently accepting recruits. Our requirements are as follows;

1. You must either be an RPr, or someone who can interact with RPrs
without ruining their gameplay.
2. You must be willing to limit attacks to our list of enemies.
3. If you are a fighter, when in battle, you must be willing to attack
based on guild tag... not red/blue. (You may be a member of MYTH and
not be a fighter, but fighters will be expected to defend guildmates
regardless of the hue of our enemy)
4. It is very much preferred that members live in our village; Myth. We
have a prime vendor house that all members are welcome to use.

If it sounds like you'd enjoy MYTH... feel free to seek us out. You can find
our village here:

We have moved slightly to the South from the marker on the map,
but if you get out there... you can't miss us.

Feel free to drop by. Or release 7503670 pigeons, and I will make sure
someone is about to greet you. Or just contact us through our forums.

Looking forward to meeting you whether you join MYTH or not!

Cheers!

Ginsu
The Guardians of Myth

I

imported_mo'gluk

ug we da Orcs!!!!

ummmm we klomp oomies...
agh we klomp panzees....har har agh we drink lotz uv cidur ....agh klomp sum mur

agh we luukin fer sum bubhosh ladz ..... iv lat tink lat iz guud enuff fer da Orcs lat kan send meeb pigun

G

Hmpf... Audacity !!! To ask about guilds information.... INSOLENT !
I shouldnt, but will reply :

Vampiric Embrace - VmP

Guild leaders = WyRm and all vampires above level 5 (Ancient Vampires, Subduers and Chaotic Vampires)
The low level vampires are usually HUMILIATED by the team and must kneel !! *spits*

GOALS =
To restore chaos in Sosaria and eliminate all that is nice, fluffy and happy !
Bring discordy, agony and make sure all nice people have a miserable life !
To assist those who spread chaos and make sure evil prevails !
To collect souls and CLEANSE Britannia !
To curse the whole land with our mark (Black cloth and kindling) to spread fear !
LOOT everything we can and then sell it back for three times its value !
To protect the noble cows and pigs of Jhelom !
To spread the disease...
And everything else that is evil to do !!

RECRUITMENT = We only recruit evil people, scoundrels, thieves, looters, warlocks and REAL PKs ! We despise blues, nice people and the pathetic false PKs !

TERRITORY = We own Homare ! The Nest is located at Homare moongate and the sacred valley belongs to VmP. It is forbidden for anyone to hunt Gamans on that area. Anyone caught hunting them will be eliminated and dry looted !

TIPS :
1 - Wherever you see our curse (a black cloth with kindling), just go away and dont touch it, because it brings bad luck for the rest of the day ! If you are brave or fool enoiugh to remain at that location, we will probably find you and purify thee !
2 - Those who gently drop idols (gray statues) for us will be forgiven and not killed or looted... But dont drop just ONE idol for a group of 8 vmps... That doesnt work
3 - We show no compassion to despicable blues, so, dont stay there whinning or crying or whatever blues do when in trouble !
4 - Always have a back up of stealth tamers to protect you, because it seems to be the only way we are defeated these days... By stealth tamers !!
5 - Dont go AFK or script, because we will ALWAYS find you and collect your soul !

That is it... Be prepared for PURIFICATION or regret thyselves for a less painful punishment !
MUWHAGHSGAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAJHHAHAhhahahahhhhahhhahaha

G

SMG, Shadowmire Guild, Faction status is minax

We are pvp guild not much more to say...

We are allied to MG which consists of our crafters and one rogue peacer, it is non-faction.

I am the GM Dragon Tamer my co-gm is Leif (if he ever played)

A brief history, SMG was originally founded about 2 and a half years ago when myself and leif come to siege form catskills not to long after we were joined by Lan Devian and Terra also know currently as Itachi of OTF... However we ended up disbanding the guild to seek new endeavours for our selves. Now almost 2 years later the guild has been remade with many of the friends that i have met over the past years of my siege experience.

See you on the field!

U

unforgivenUO

Ghost Runners (G R) {non-faction}
GM: Athena
Location(s):SW corner of Luna walls

If your looking for a guild that doesnt do much as a group and is not very large (4 members, 9 characters) where the members are on at odd hours and rarely intereact with each other then ghost runners may be a good option for you.

Mainly this guild will simply give you someone to say hello to when you log on and on rare occasion maybe even go out and hunt something. We are called ghost runners because we do that best. (Run as a ghost)

We are too lazy to roleplay.
We suck at pvp.
We are more than happy to help out but have no motivation of our own.
We try not to tick anybody off too badly.

We are old people and have slow reflexes.
We do not enjoy KeWl DuDe mentalities.

M

Masumatek

We are the BORG. Drop your shields and surrender yourselves. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

faction-minax PvP vs. all w/ Borg rp!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ghost Runners (G R) {non-faction}
GM: Athena
Location(s):SW corner of Luna walls

If your looking for a guild that doesnt do much as a group and is not very large (4 members, 9 characters) where the members are on at odd hours and rarely intereact with each other then ghost runners may be a good option for you.

Mainly this guild will simply give you someone to say hello to when you log on and on rare occasion maybe even go out and hunt something. We are called ghost runners because we do that best. (Run as a ghost)

We are too lazy to roleplay.
We suck at pvp.
We are more than happy to help out but have no motivation of our own.
We try not to tick anybody off too badly.

We are old people and have slow reflexes.
We do not enjoy KeWl DuDe mentalities.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm this sounds like the guild for me! However, I am 35 yrs old... am I too young?

hee.

S

Sergul'zan_SP

Guild Name: The Holy Empire of Mondain
Guild Abbreviation: DEUS
Guildmaster: Tiberius Caesar (AIM: DEUSGuildmaster)

Our guild is a full roleplaying guild based on the ideal that Lord British had Mondain's father Wulfgang assassinated in order to obtain the Gem of the Sun for himself, and when his plan backfired (Mondain stopped his assassins from escaping with the Gem), he quickly turned the rest of Sosaria against Mondain.

We believe that Sergul'zan, the High Priest of Mondain (by Lineage), bears the authority to select the successor of Mondain. He has chosen Tiberius Caesar, who now has the responsibility to revive the legacy of Mondain prior to the treason of Lord British.

Too much to say...so I'll construct an FAQ soon.

U

unforgivenUO

<blockquote><hr>

Hmmm this sounds like the guild for me! However, I am 35 yrs old... am I too young?

hee.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, not at all. thats what I mean by old (38, 62, 43, 22).
We don't mind youngsters, though, as long as they don't mind us.

G

I'm still the leader of ICE

and no you can't join!

na na na na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

G

<blockquote><hr>

4 - Always have a back up of stealth tamers to protect you, because it seems to be the only way we are defeated these days... By stealth tamers !!
That is it... Be prepared for PURIFICATION or regret thyselves for a less painful punishment !
MUWHAGHSGAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAJHHAHAhhahahahhhhahhhahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

BUT we naked stealth tamers have a blast picking you guys off one by one with our doggies and don't even need smoke bombs to do it.
*sticks out tongue*
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FOR THE GLORY OF THE VIRTUES!

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guild: Crusaders of Chaos [C|C]
Faction: Council of Mages (The doctors were wrong, they really are all against me)
Leader: Wulf. No, Wulf. With a U. Yes, the Wulf. No, damnit, not Cynewulf. Just Wulf.
Current Membership: Rather limited. Minion shortages hit hard this year. I'll have to remember to stockpile more of them in the cellar before winter hits.
Employment opportunities: Due to being unable to find a Minion Temp Agency (you order one minion to strip naked and document paragon breath damage and you're blackballed for life....) I do offer a variety of no-commitment job opportunities tailored to whatever your skills may include. Positions of increased permanence can be negotiated if things work out from there.

Guild motif: There's that chaos thing, but being predictably chaotic is its own form of order, so sometimes I'll enforce some order in the interest of chaos. Except for when you'd expect me to, then I'll have to be predictably predictable in the interest of remaining unpredictable. One guy predicted something I did once, but I'm of the belief that Nostradamus' antichrist predictions could be applied to anybody if interpreted the right way.

I

imported_SavageSP

-Guild: Zabu Bear Tribe
-Abbr: Zabu
-Guild Leader: Halex the Savage
-Type: Light RP/PVP/War/Non Faction
-Theme: An Evolved Savage Tribe that Honors the Bears Strength,and Ferocity.
Idolizing the strongest of the Bear, "Grobu" who is used to test the Tribesmens
worthiness as a Savage Warrior.
-Duties: Train(ROT) Defend your Tribe, and the Primative Savages(when we arent
trying to subdue them and take their Berries), lightly farm a few Resources for
Armor(bones and leather), Kill on Sight the Plagues of the Savage, Orcs and
Vampires which feed on the living no matter the color of your Paint.
-Recruiting Status: Looking for Tribesmen with a few specific Traits.
You must want to be a Savage, teamwork oriented, even tempered, able to
hold the "smack" and ignore it, treat your opponents as you are treated with
reguards to looting/ressing. Fight in lesser gear and deal with Death
accordingly as it comes. Depend more on your skillset then the Items.
-Goals: Not to be the L33T-est Guild, but to PVP/War in as Simple a way as
Possible for THE FUN OF IT. ICQ-200 218 798 Shaman and Riders Needed

G

Guild: CWS - Citizens of Wispwood Shire
Lady of Wispwood (GM): Hoffs
Theme: RP and all player types (PvP/PvM/crafting)
Recruiting status: All those who prize community and follow the virtues are welcome in Wispwood.
Sky Scrolls: www.wispwood.com

The Shire of Wispwood has been in existence since 2001 and traces its lineage back to the beginning of the shard.

V

Virgil Tempest

<blockquote><hr>

I have been asked to start a post to idenify guilds and the various leaders of said guilds. It has been a while since this was done. So, if you would not mind, please post any information you wish to have known about your guilds and organizations. I will add this to one of the stickies above at a later date.

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this is something we really want stickied for new players.

I

imported_Enigma EB2

Guild Name: Evil Bastages 2
Guild Abbr: Eb2
Guild Leader: Enigma
Guild Leadership: Dirk Straun is CO-GM and we are aided by a council of Emmisaries
Type: PvP/PvM/Champ/Peerless guild
Play Stlye: We organized to aid each other in achieving our individual goals and have formed into a very tight guild where everyone is a member of a family. We play hard and will defend our members till the end.
Recruitment: Eb2 always takes new members, however your actions will determine if you stay or not.

S

skypuppy

Guild: Ianstorm Alliance I^A
Guild Misstress: SissyV

I am only in charge of my self, but try to lead the others in the way of the Virtures. We are Family more than we are a guild.We have been here for 3 yrs this coming August.We be a freindly bunch of ppl and any one is welcome to stop by the Iantown Tav anytime they like, we arent always there but not to hard to find us most often.We are know for the Events that we hold for the shard. We have a wedding chaple that can be rented for specail fuctions just contact me and we try to handle all of your needs.We have a number of events in the works right now to be coming up soon.
We are located South West of Umbra. 6o 3'S 0o 21'E

J

jocylnblack

Hello everyone, I am JocylnBlack of DR, I felt i needed to post this to keep up with the Jone's
. Anyway, The GM for DR is Ottis Driftwood, his icq is 35-656-440. We truly are a motley crew hehe. I guess our guild theme is just to help out each other and stay true to each other, we have a very close "family" environment. We are planning to do more roleplaying in the future and are having major discussions about it now, possibly having some staged wars in just gm armour and weps, i know some of the guilds out there would love that, terms could be decided and all could have fun. Neither me Nor Ottis has ever GM'd before so we are learning as we go, trying not to make to many waves. Enough Rambling, C U ingame, and Good luck all!!!

B

BennosMorales

Guild:Treasure Hunters of Brittania (THB)
Guild Leader: Lindisfarne

A rather small guild, we speciallize in treasure hunting (uh-duh).

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Sins of Heaven, ^S^

Guildmaster: Draxous (Atlantic), BlacK RaiN (Siege)

Requirements to join: Must be a mage and you must win or hold your own in a duel against a member of this guild.

we are currently not recruiting

This guild is about 8 years old... it started on atlantic with my RL friends and some really good in game friends added to the mix. Its always been a noto-pk guild and its comprised of 8 different players at its core and what-ever tag alongs it has at any given point over its history. The guild is a role-playing guild (much to Hellfires, Wildfires, SlayNs, and pretty much everyone elses) chagrin because I've always been involved in RP since I started playing hehe... its more of an event guild usually set up with other established guilds to give nightly combat and things to do. (On atlantic we had several guilds involved spanning years of gameplay sakey will remember the Chaos Shrine with Geo Sith and South Trinsic with Odin just to name a few examples.) I tried to set that up here on siege... no one wanted to. *shrugs*

The guild exists on two shards and has been on and off of cryogenic stasis since publish 16 or since Hellfire stopped playing. All members are affiliated to any guild they want to be while the guilds in stasis but all members are always affiliated with eachother... at all times...

Its more of a family in UO rather than a guild... anyone can join the family but its a lot more work than most are willing to put in to become a part of it. Once you have tho... you will always be ^S^... even if your sleeping over at the neighbors house.

I

imported_mo'gluk

*pokes green head in...*

hmm any lat gruk wher da breedurs iz???

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

hmm any lat gruk wher da breedurs iz???

[/ QUOTE ]

someone translate this for me...