• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Who Is Bob of Luna?

5% Luck

IDK too much since Ive been away so long but since Ive been back every day I see this lonely guy wandering around Luna bank named Bob.

I tried talking to him no response. Offered him some gold he started shuffeling around all aimlessly. I was wondering if anyone knew this guy before he fell to despair and maybe if there was some way to get him back on his feet and out of the deathrobe.

T

Tinsil

That is the name the search sites use pretty often... assuming you're actually unaware.

5% Luck

no no this guy wanders around the bank not the city streets. He goes from the moongate to the trash bin but never drops anything in. He is more aimless then the -stealth- vendor bots. This one is really weird!

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The one in the death robe, lowercase “bob”?

Because of RoC issues here, I can't exactly say what he is... but that goes around picking up things, then dumps them into the trash… including, if not only books.

There are a couple of these "guys" running around… but at least this one isn’t selling anything. ;)

5% Luck

So its kind of an -anti- LLTS thing?

Sorry bout that I didnt mean to uncover a conspiracy as rich as THAT!\

:love:

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think this has any motive... but I could be wrong.

"bob" is a common name... but you watch a few people and you tend to know what's going on. It's honestly best to mind the game rules and stay out of trouble. If you are looking to help people... better off helping a new player at Haven to learn how to play the game vs. giving into those who beg. The old saying "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life."

But... that's community minded. :grouphug:

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are "RoC issues," Pix?

And, does anyone know what is going on with the bob character? He does drop items into the trash because sometimes, the trash chest tells him it won't accept blessed items.

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow Pix,
Can we get bob to walk thru New Haven once and a while?.... he better bring a packy or two... hehehe...

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow Pix,
Can we get bob to walk thru New Haven once and a while?.... he better bring a packy or two... hehehe...
hehe. Yeah. Or one of those big multi-colored clean up monsters from the beta shards should just move into that mess. rolleyes:

W

wee papa smurf

Most "bob's" on any shard is someone who made up a toon because of there server being down at the time? Surely everyone knows of the "bob" invasions?