• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who Flung the Poo

Phoebe Nox

Journeyman
Pull on them Thigh Boots, and Pose up, ain't no time fer no pole Dancin' Claudia, better have on the heavy duty panty's this go round. * just playing Claudia you know I love ya *

Posted: At all Cities and Orc Forts: * I really would post it if my guild was big enough haha * Tuesday Nov. 16 at 8:30 pm est meet at Phoebe's Bonfire along the coast east of Galehaven tavern, or there is now a Teleporter at DragonStone Castle to Phoebe's we will have an adventure this night so please come prepared
~Phoebe Nox

*Added Bonus: no adventures but if you want a story night, Bard night, around the camp fire and you don't do the Friday hunts. maybe we can try to build up a story for Tuesday this Friday Nov. 12 at 9 pm est , I am dealing with some out of UO things and Tuesday will be a good night for me but if anything comes up on Friday Ill let ya know*

Phoebe Nox

Journeyman
OOC: Ok sorry had a bad day Friday but I am ready to go for tomorrow night hope to see some of you show up for one of phoebes wacky stories or explanations for her crazy adventures tomorrow night , no need to bring the Toads Tuesday I have plenty of Toad soup for all *winks*