• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

who do i message to help with invisable blocking spots

flappy6

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i found a castle spot on a half empty shard but id still like to place it, i checked other shards and there is castles in the same spot. it has like an invisable spot that is blocking,like baja had some before and you could message someone . does anyone know that e-mail?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I placed a castle on a test shard once, but I knew that the area in question had castles on Atlantic. It's still very tricky unless you have the knack. Could be a little bird blocking you... and you can't see a wide enough area to know it's clear. Even with smaller houses, I always use a single reg to help mark the walls. All you can really do is try and try and try again. If something’s blocking, I wouldn’t think staff would be willing to help. It would be nice... but a daydream, I hate to say.

You could always try the help page, but good luck.

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ummm Baja still has them!
And they have never been fixed, in some cases a GM just tossed decor on the ground so you couldnt place.
Its annoying, and bugs me that no one will even fix it.
We have spots all over Fel this way. As far as I know fel is the only area with this problem on Baja. And as far as other shards I have no idea if they have problems like this or not, my guess is not and is prolly why it wont get fixed.