• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who can help me?

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi everyone. maybe I didn't write in the right place. I wanted to know what are the places where the artifacts are found that I often see for sale on this forum.
I'm not very experienced and I wanted to explore the game by going to places where there is usually a chance of finding quite important pieces of armor.
thanks for everything.

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks. Only with boss loot or some creatures too?

Inviato dal mio SM-J530F utilizzando Tapatalk
Mainly bosses mate but other spawn will drop decent items, fan dancers, oni and some other drop decent loot but requires a lot of time in farming, a lot of afk farmers so the market keeps falling in prices

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If your in a guild that does Scalis hunts,it would probably be worth joining in......

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I understood, thanks. was what I assumed. I just needed to know which places were the most visited.
thank you