• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who are these toons?

L

Little Sadie

I am getting told it's too risky for me here at the beanfest by a dog name Master Waldo Thunderbounce. Also who is Plumbody Special? He is waving to me but I can't remember who it is!

S

soupandquackers

Lol, that dog is being annoying. I am plumbody, i just dont have him under my profile.

E

Electroflap

well hi soup.. u said hi to me too.. and i want ur shirt!

S

soupandquackers

yeah hi, ok i gotta vent on this dog. He took my crane when he was supposed to goon, I told him plz diasble the goons, he said no, please go away. I know you have to lurk to know about sundays so how about being nice to ppl.

S

SSniffleslam

yeah, and he's been at everything so far, so he should know the 411, ya know??:next:

F

Flippers

Sadie, those flying beans can put an eye out, so maybe he was just thinking about your welfare.

But seriously folks...

That dog was just plain rude.

And their gags weren't so hot, so yeah it would be risky playing with THEM (since that's what the phrase usually means in regular usage)

I wasn't thrilled with him OR the hyper rabbit jumping on everybody.

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah hi, ok i gotta vent on this dog. He took my crane when he was supposed to goon, I told him plz diasble the goons, he said no, please go away. I know you have to lurk to know about sundays so how about being nice to ppl.
That's what I was afraid of when I saw him constantly begging to go during the lineup. I think he got the hint during the dance with the stinking and furious emotes. He was annoying all through the cog round on our side as well. Nothing annoys me more than someone who says 'Yes' constantly whenever I pick a gag, like I'm being a good little toon and following his orders/lead.

Sorry about the VP. :( We had I think about 3 lures miss in a row? Lady luck was not on our side, and my lures are organic to boot. So much for the accuracy boost. :blushing:

F

Flippers

He was annoying all through the cog round on our side as well. Nothing annoys me more than someone who says 'Yes' constantly whenever I pick a gag, like I'm being a good little toon and following his orders/lead.
Little kids tend to go "Yes" or "No" depending on whether the gag hits or takes the cog out versus missing. Did he do it during the attack or when you clicked the gag?

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Little kids tend to go "Yes" or "No" depending on whether the gag hits or takes the cog out versus missing. Did he do it during the attack or when you clicked the gag?
During the selection phase, right after we'd all picked.

L

Little Sadie

I was hoping he would go sad in the vp but he apparently made it through. LOL!

S

SSniffleslam

Well, he was supposed to be in our group for the CJ, even though I didn't want to go with him, but the silly dog jumped off our elevator because we only had 7. So we go into the CJ with 6, then someone got discoed, so we just finished with 5...That was interesting.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I don't know who got disco'd. I do know that after hearing what I did about the VP I was glad waldo jumped off the elevator.

That was a tough CJ though. Since we only got 3 toons on the jury and only had 5 toons working our COG's off.

Good work everyone. I appreciate everyones hard work in there. You all really earned that win!.

Your all #1 in my book.

A

ATIV7220

Sadie, those flying beans can put an eye out, so maybe he was just thinking about your welfare.

But seriously folks...

That dog was just plain rude.

And their gags weren't so hot, so yeah it would be risky playing with THEM (since that's what the phrase usually means in regular usage)

I wasn't thrilled with him OR the hyper rabbit jumping on everybody.
I got the same comment from that dog waiting for the CFO. I told him "Don't worry." I didn't hear from him again.

If the hyper rabbit your talking about was green and you're referring to the beanfest, that was probably my son, playing August. I'm sorry if he was annoying. I can see how it would be annoying if he kept running in front of you especially while you're trying to talk to someone. He's eight and he's very excited to be part of the fun. I'll talk to him and try and keep him off to the side with his excitement in the future. I was more distracted than usual today because I also had my daughter at beanfest. She's only six, doesn't play much but wants to buy a doodle. Now she can afford one. Thanks again to all and I'll reign in my rascally rabbit.

:grouphug:

F

Flippers

Mountain Man re the dog: ewwww

If the hyper rabbit your talking about was green and you're referring to the beanfest, that was probably my son, playing August. I'm sorry if he was annoying.
I'm sure we all agree he's very welcome if he tries not to hop on toons or knock them off crates. It's often a common issue where kids think everyone else are NPC like an offline game and don't see the other toons as people at computers like themselves. At least you can communicate to him about it, which is definitely a plus for him and us :)

I was more distracted than usual today because I also had my daughter at beanfest. She's only six, doesn't play much but wants to buy a doodle. Now she can afford one.
Which was her?

L

Little Sadie

him again.

If the hyper rabbit your talking about was green and you're referring to the beanfest, that was probably my son, playing August.
:grouphug:
I didn't see him being annoying. He was on my side in the vp and did just fine. He did great actually!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I didn't see him being annoying. He was on my side in the vp and did just fine. He did great actually!
I Vp'd with him on ther first Stratics run. He is very good at playing the game. I take my hat off to him.

A

ATIV7220

He was running around at beanfest - circles through the group as I recall. I didn't think much of it at the time. My daughter was playing Katey, a purple pig, named after her granfather's dog... She hasn't killed more than a handful of cogs but she likes the doodles and has decorated her house more than I have mine. I have a floor and a radio, but only because my son gifted them to me.

Thanks for the kind comments. I'll pass those along to my son as well.
:)