• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

White Wyrm

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whats this hype About the old pre patch White wyrm?

Well I have a White Wyrm with the follwing stats and skills:

456 hp
127 stam
410 mana
755 str
127 dex
410 int

Resists are: 69/25/85/49/48

And almost fully trained from the old days accept a few Points in magery and resist

So what is this hype About White Wyrms?

Many thanks in Advance guys

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Whats this hype About the old pre patch White wyrm?

Well I have a White Wyrm with the follwing stats and skills:

456 hp
127 stam
410 mana
755 str
127 dex
410 int

Resists are: 69/25/85/49/48

And almost fully trained from the old days accept a few Points in magery and resist

So what is this hype About White Wyrms?

Many thanks in Advance guys
Your WW has 755 STR. The 3 slot WW's that spawn now have far lower than that; they can be increased up to 700, but that's the cap. So yours has over capped STR which makes it rare/valuable.

Also if you decide to level it up it will have more training points to spend than the ones currently spawning. You could put armor ignore and chivalry on it for a very high damage output pet.

Last edited:

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
The "hype" is that your white wyrm has over cap strength. Also yours is a 3 slot pet. The new ones that spawn can have over cap strength but will be a 4 slot pet. So you get an extra round of training.
Hope that helps

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im no flappy expert but I think the difference is the overcapped strength.

You can spawn a 3 slot 1.

Would cost 651 points to Get this to 700 str.
upload_2019-3-11_17-40-7.png

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's not only the overcapped STR on pre-patch WWs that makes WWs desirable. WWs also have no wasted specials (no Dragonbreath or Bleed). If you give them Chiv and AI, they'll spam the hell out of AI. I just got another pre-patch WW to 120 Chiv last night, and he was doing 263 damage AIs to Rune Beetles during EoO. He was 2 shotting them.

The upcoming Tritons will be a contender for the pre-patch WW though. Tritons may not have overcapped STR, but they can have overcapped Wrest, WAY overcapped Resist, and they have innate Healing, so they're tankier and will land hits more often.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Wait, but doesn’t the overlapped STR and over 400 INt mean that you cannot raise dex to 150? Won’t this pet be forever slow on the move?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wait, but doesn’t the overlapped STR and over 400 INt mean that you cannot raise dex to 150? Won’t this pet be forever slow on the move?
IMO that keeps it from wondering around when it randomly changes targets.

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your WW has 755 STR. The 3 slot WW's that spawn now have far lower than that; they can be increased up to 700, but that's the cap. So yours has over capped STR which makes it rare/valuable.

Also if you decide to level it up it will have more training points to spend than the ones currently spawning. You could put armor ignore and chivalry on it for a very high damage output pet.

Thanks alot!