• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] White Wyrm prepatched (~1998) on Drachenfels

WildWerner

Visitor
Maybe i will sell my White Wyrm.
I have reactivated my Accounts and i have tamed one of the first WW.

How much for this WW:

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PP White Wyrms can have up to 760 str. The real "good" ones have more than 750 str, in order to get maximum damage out of it, if you have skilled it with chivalry and armor ignore. Furthermore most ppl look at its cold resist, too. The lower it is, the better it is for a "normal" resists balancing. So a cold resist at 88 is not that, what ppl are looking for normally, but it should sell for more than 100m. If it is a "real" very old one, especially from 1998, you should give it a command like "all follow me" and hear what sound it does after you gave that command. If it roars like a normal dragon, then it is very very expensive, no matter what str. and resists it has. If it "grunts" after you gave a command, its a normal prepatch one.

WildWerner

Visitor
I have tried to feed him with gold, but he said to me he wanna have it.
At the command follow he's roaring like a dragon.
He was tamed 1998 and i think this is a very rare one. I did't train him so i think he could be trained well.
But i don't know how to train i don't wanna make mistakes.
If someone is playing on Drachenfels she/he may come and have a look. If you want you may create a char on Drachenfels so you may say if it is rare.

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I play on drachenfels and would be interested in that dragon. Maybe we can meet up and i look at this one. Meine Tamerin heisst MONJA und mein Schwertmann heisst Tanotan. Du kannst mir gerne eine PM schreiben, dann machen wir was aus wann wir uns treffen, bzw vielleicht findest Du mich am luna stall oder im Hythloth dungeon.