• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] White Tiger Rug

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As title says, I'm looking for a White Tiger Rug Deed from the new Eoden Quest on any Shard. If anyone has one for sale, Please PM me with your price and shard.

Thanks

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got one but was going to keep. I would entertain the idea of selling it if the price was right. I've never seen anyone else currently with one
so.....

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Name a price in which you would sell. Im not trying to get it for free. I know they are rare and I personally don't need it but my wife wants it. Also which shard is it on.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm more interested in a fair price. I'm not looking to make a killing, I already have more gold then I know what to do with.
However, being as I've not seen any & not heard of anyone currently owning one... I honestly don't know what a fair price is.

I have tried asking in chat for (almost a week since I got it) a price check and no one seems to know.
This is the main reason it has not gone on my vendor yet.
I am on ATL but have most shards available via Shard Shields.

I will try to ask around more and if anyone reading this thread has suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My wife really wants this items so please do what you must to get a fair price. I am also on ATL so transfer will be quick and easy.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to take so long. I've been told a high of 150 and a low of 50 via PMs.
Last night in vent a guild mate said he saw one sell for 90.
I'd go 90m as it seems to split the difference.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like a plan, let me know when u can meet. Just give a shout out to Gollum in Global