• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

White Stygian Drakes

Summit

Visitor
Hey guys,

I've been farming styg drakes for a while and i have 2 of these (had 3, but I gave one away) I am jsut wondering if these are worth anything on atl (I'm on oceania) Pet market here is extremely small so i'm unsure

Thanks.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Hey guys,

I've been farming styg drakes for a while and i have 2 of these (had 3, but I gave one away) I am jsut wondering if these are worth anything on atl (I'm on oceania) Pet market here is extremely small so i'm unsure

Thanks.
kind of interesting pets, look like Donald Duck a little bit, are only 4 slot variety, but come with decent stats. I had one, named it D****d T****p and let it go build walls in afterlife..I don't think that they are too popular. Never seen a white one but never actively farmed them. The one I had had a nasty spell that killed the shadow ele also, not too convenient for skilling. I would try to get pets that have at least 2 levels of training, if not 3. Try a 2 slot Reptalon, or if you can get a PP WW instead. The poor lowly Fire Beetle is a true monster killer also, with 100% fire, and only 1 slot? The frost mite is also awesome if you can get one with 2 slots (not too hard to get, just need to farm a little, and die a few times in there.).

Summit

Visitor
Aye I have a few nice cu's on Oceania, all nice stats, some rare colours etc but I've only ever seen the 3 styg drakes i tamed. Was wondering whether it was worth trying to get them sent over to Atl to flog off... I need gold!

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Aye I have a few nice cu's on Oceania, all nice stats, some rare colours etc but I've only ever seen the 3 styg drakes i tamed. Was wondering whether it was worth trying to get them sent over to Atl to flog off... I need gold!
I think they have no real value, and the market there for these is crappy. If you have any PP pets (WW, NM etc) or special colored cus with decent stats they may be better. Before you make trip to ATL, I would post them in the "Traders Hall" here in stratics. Make sure you use the clip tool to make pics of their stats etc, and post them. This is probably the best place to sell stuff, and not in-game. You also will get for the most part fair assessments here and also bids for their price, and people will come to your shard or ATL to buy them.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Well, we have never seen a white one yet, apart from one picture on Stratics, and we actually started to wonder whether that was "photoshopped". Thanks for confirming they DO exist, we have seen well over a 100 probably but no white ones as of yet. Can imagine there would be a market for those, as some people really seem to be into colors, and (semi)rarity value might sell?

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Certainly not a common pet, I don't think I've ever seen anyone using one besides me. I had one a while back that I put armor ignore and chiv on, but they're so tight on points and 100% physical damage, so I ultimately let him go.

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Post some picks and stats and see if there is any interest here on Stratics. It might give you some idea. Though here you usually only get the people that want the rarest of the rare or the top of the line creatures, it couldn't hurt.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Certainly not a common pet, I don't think I've ever seen anyone using one besides me. I had one a while back that I put armor ignore and chiv on, but they're so tight on points and 100% physical damage, so I ultimately let him go.
Yeah, they're so tight on points being 4 slot. They have up to 825 STR though, so a Chiv+AI Stygian Drake would rock Dread Horn pretty hard. No wasted specials like Dragon Breath on them either.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Yeah, they're so tight on points being 4 slot. They have up to 825 STR though, so a Chiv+AI Stygian Drake would rock Dread Horn pretty hard. No wasted specials like Dragon Breath on them either.
Yeah, mine had 824 Str. If you could get them as a 3 slot we would see more people using them, but like I said, I have never seen anyone using one besides me, and I eventually released mine.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Khyro found a white one to color id it for our EC client mod, however at the time he did that we did not have color charts on the webpage. Now hes spent hours farming them and has yet to find another white one.

Summit

Visitor
They match my personality ;) @Khyro do you wanna grab pics for the uo-cah website on the weekend? It's free to view on oceania if you'd like to snap some pics

SouthPaw

Lore Master
I was just in SA doing some mini champs, within about 10 minutes I saw 2 white ones. I don't think they're rare or I was incredibly lucky.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was just in SA doing some mini champs, within about 10 minutes I saw 2 white ones. I don't think they're rare or I was incredibly lucky.
Yes, the ice blue look often times like white, especially if they spawn in certain areas, due to the lighting.