• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

white pearl

P

Panda99

I was away from the game for a couple of yrs and just came back recently, just a little ealier than HS was out and of caz I'm now upgraded to HS too.

So I'm a fisher, I appreciate for how they have reviewed SOS and the new fishing quest, but my problem is that I can no longer fish up white pearls ever since I upgraded to HS. In the 2 weeks play time b4 HS, i was fishing like 2 or 3 hrs straight every 1 or 2 days, with 2 to 4 white pearls fished up every time. After HS, my playtime is about the same but no single white pearl so far, so I would like to ask if any of you guys found the same problem, or is it just me being screwed ?

B

B_Barracuda

it is unchanged and works fine. i think you just were unlucky. sometimes I find 3 white pearls in an hour, sometimes I find none in 4 hours. you can even fish them from the shallow water, same as delicate scales.

P

Panda99

Thanks for the fast reply, so I'll just get back to my ship and do more fishing.
Seriously I do need some luck, I'm very slow on the fishing quest caz I have 5 dunguness crab order in a row and never had a chance to use all my other pilled crabs/lobs/fishes SIGH

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sometimes I find 3 black pearls in an hour, sometimes I find none in 4 hours. you can even fish them from the shallow water, same as delicate scales.

Black Pearls ?

I have never been able to fish these up. How much skill I need to pull up a black pearl ?

Does one need the High Seas booster pack for black pearls ? So far I have only been able to pull up white pearls.

By the way, what are black pearls needed for ?

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Black Pearls ?

I have never been able to fish these up. How much skill I need to pull up a black pearl ?

Does one need the High Seas booster pack for black pearls ? So far I have only been able to pull up white pearls.

Going to guess it was a mistake, maybe watched Pirates of the Caribbean recently. :D

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Black Pearls ?

I get them from Sea Serpents...

-Lorax