• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tinkering] white pearl bracelet/blue diamond ring

LetheGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These items have when crafted are guaranteed to have one property from a list of 4 possible. Two of which are FC/FCR. From what I read these properties can stack with the other random properties. Does this mean if faster casting is the guaranteed property and faster casting is one of the random properties, they will stack for a total of 2 FC? Similairy if FCR 1 is the guaranteed property and FCR 3 hits on one of the random rolls, 4 FCR is achievable? Or are the guaranteed properties simply dropped from the list of random possibilities?

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would guess that they do not stack, so you cannot make a FC2 piece of jewelry. If they did, I am certain we would see alot of them on the vendors around Britania.

You can always log onto Test Center and try it out, so you dont burn through your own resources.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would say, they should stack ... but they dont. Otherwise we would have seen ecru citrine rings with more than 8 str.
Rethinking of it ...
Actually I am not shure, how the attributes of a magical ring are rolled. I always thought, it would be like using a runic. (Which doesnt exist for tinkering.) Thinking that way, it would be reasonal that those mods are not stacking.
Additionally to that, the intensity of the rolled mods is not shure. Some (if not all) of the recipes dont give 100% intensitys.