• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) White Net Toss at New Magincia Docks - Date found!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who wants a public White-Net-Toss in September/October?

I bought most of them and will donate them if we get more than 15 players who will promise to join!

Most probably it will be a Saturday, 9 pm CET / 3 pm Eastern. Will will find a date.

I just need ALOT of people who want to join.

Lets make it a shard-party like the two Scalis-parties earlier this year with around 30 players each time!

Don´t let me do this alone, I spent more than 4 mil on those nets - all for you guys!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, seemingly the interest in these events has declined a bit. I will put them aside.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I believe people will show if you just set place and date/time. Sure some may be a little scared, that it will end in a bloodbath, but the shard seem somewhat peaceful again so hopeful all will respect a public event and not ruin it as this White Net Event always have been great for the shard.
Don't give up so easy.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for your kind reply. Maybe its not the best time for this event. I paid more than 4 millions for those nets and I dont want certain individuals to show up and destroy my hard work.

We will work out a date. And of course, TDO is warmly welcome. And ever has been. Whatever you might have been believing.

Have a good week, Freja.

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I found a date. Got around 30 white nets from buying myself and donations. Write me a PM, I will tell you/your guild leaders the date.

We are going to have a fantastic White Net Party!

SP-Reunion-Party ;)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a short reminder - write me a PM if you want to join :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont forget! 30 White Nets! Tons of über-loot and drops!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you very much for the fun! I could not count exactly but we were around 15 people, I guess. And it was a classic deathrobe party.

We still got alot of nets left, I will announce another event in November, most probably :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I was surpriced Tina Tink did not die, she is not use to be outside the castle :p
Thanks all, was great and peaceful

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Here is the list. The first Scalis was hard to kill as we was only the first 14 on the list, then more came and the second Scalis died way faster.
You see: Sara Dale [GIL]
You see: Lord Reuggan [GIL] [VvV]
You see: Naz'ghoul Mortis [GIL]
You see: Sora Blackfoot
You see: Silvermoon
You see: Lord Leprechaun [GIL]
You see: Sir John McLeod [*YH*]
You see: Fogsbane
You see: Becca [GIL]
You see: Lep O Saurs
You see: Victim [PERV]
You see: Cletus Del Roy
You see: Malloc [GIL]
You see: Lady Susie [GIL]

You see: Dr Alzheimer the Huntmaster's Champion
You see: Lord Static [GIL]
You see: Valiant Thor [GIL]
You see: Ensam Hemma [GIL]
You see: Natalia Marais [GIL]
You see: Razzian
You see: Lady Maire Cailin [GIL]
You see: Lady Shakespeare [GIL]

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow. I got nothing, but I am used too. The Ghost Ship Anchor is a bit rare, like the others a Leviathan drop, but more sought after. I would guess 2-5 millions.

Fogsbane

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No drop for me. Did get some decent common loot from the corpses. Greatly appreciate you taking the time to put this together Eaerendil!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am always glad to see you joining. We still got many nets left for more events.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Wow. I got nothing, but I am used too. The Ghost Ship Anchor is a bit rare, like the others a Leviathan drop, but more sought after. I would guess 2-5 millions.
You may need to take up fishing, I have the feeling the one who cast the net, get better drop. I got all my drop from the net I did cast.