• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) White Net hunt at Bucs Den October 21, 1PM EST

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings,

Yahaxithonix will stage a hunt aboard his ship the Black Pearl at Bucs Den on 10/21/2012 at 1PM EST.
This is mostly done by throwing of White Nets to raise up vermin from the sea floor...

Be advise this is dangerous in the extreme where as anything can happen!
I am hopeful that this event will last three or more hours of play...
and all of Siege Perilous shows up at the very least to see me die many times... to Kraken and Corgi...

*rubs damn black spot*

Until then...*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ugh, Sundays are like my kryptonite these days.

But I´m sure you guys will have a blast. Give the PKs hell, Yahax. ;)

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings,

Yahaxithonix will stage a hunt aboard his ship the Black Pearl at Bucs Den on 10/21/2012 at 1PM EST.
This is mostly done by throwing of White Nets to raise up vermin from the sea floor...

Be advise this is dangerous in the extreme where as anything can happen!
I am hopeful that this event will last three or more hours of play...
and all of Siege Perilous shows up at the very least to see me die many times... to Kraken and Corgi...

*rubs damn black spot*

Until then...*stares*
Yahaxithonix
Just a reminder, that this Player run event will be part on the seas near Bucs Den and along the coast when Corgi shows up.
Please bring your pets ... and remember that bring nothing you can not lose. This encludes ships !

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am saddened to miss this player event. Please more; they a lot of fun. *smiles* Happy Hunting

Shh!

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yaha, I was actually planning on attending (to help) but something has come up this afternoon. Regretfully, I will not make it now. However, thanks for putting this together and good luck!

Blaeke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, Yaha! :) Sorry I couldn't stay as long as I'd have liked, but that was exhilarating!

- Delilah TM

Greetings,

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I´m home. Is it over?

If so.... SCREENIES!!!