• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] White Leather Dye Tubs (That dye cloth)

S

shulginist

As a lot of you have heard by now there are white leather dye tubs that dye cloth. Don't pay the insane prices that you might have seen for them throughout various vendors across the shards!

This is just a warning not to pay a lot of gold for them and not a place of discussion about the bug itself and how to recreate it. Posting details of bugs and exploits in such a way that others are able to perform said bug or exploit is prohibited.

G

Gunga_Din

Who cares, they should have been cloth anyway. Leather was a stupid idea since most wear it under robes, cloaks or clothing. If anything, they should change them to cloth dye tubs and if people want to bug them for cloth, power to them. Its a better idea than the developers had.

Switch the dye tubs to cloth !!! Idiots

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, please don't post the details... that can get you in trouble. However, if you have a public one that people can use you'd like to share the location of please feel free. These tubs are not rare and won't be allowed for sale here.

If you are on Atlantic... I have a cloth version locked down at Dragonstorm Imports. The cloth version of the white chest is located on the black chests. The shop is located just outside of the Umbra southeast bridge. Feel free to dye as much cloth/clothing as you'd like. *smiles*

P

Pauldarian

Yes, please don't post the details... that can get you in trouble. However, if you have a public one that people can use you'd like to share the location of please feel free. These tubs are not rare and won't be allowed for sale here.

If you are on Atlantic... I have a cloth version locked down at Dragonstorm Imports. The cloth version of the white chest is located on the black chests. The shop is located just outside of the Umbra southeast bridge. Feel free to dye as much cloth/clothing as you'd like. *smiles*
I think it should be okay to post it, some people are just curious.

S

shulginist

Rules are rules but nonetheless all of the white leather dye tubs that dye cloth have been reverted.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The bug that was used to make the tubs is also fixed now.
wow not only did the fix the bug, but they changed all the bug cloth dying white leather dye tubs back to leather dye.... that sucks i didn't dye things i wanted to :(