• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] White Lamp Post from Doom

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buying white lamp post from doom, please send me a pm stating which shard this item is on.

thx, sha

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought that Luna White was the one color of Tokuno dyes that didn't work on lamp posts. Did that change? Or are the lamp posts dyeable with the new natural dyes?

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once upon a time I tried to dye them with both tokuno and natural dyes. I couldn't dye them white. Perhaps you can now. Maybe something changed. Has anyone tried this recently? I don't know that I have a lamp to try it on, right now.

Okay, I found a lamp and just tried to dye it with both the Luna White Tokuno and the Natural White dyes. Neither of those would dye the lamp post.

What is the current value of the white lamp post from Doom. Anyone know?

BlissMarie

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can dye all the lamps except for the white one and there is also a valorite white lamp that is close to the color I want. They are very hard to tell the difference unless you put them together. I broke up my set a couple of years ago and trying to finish it again. Had 2 and sold them both, now looking to replace. Please let me know if you have one that you think is the right color.
Thanks!