• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

white hart

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what is the news about? saying something about a white hart?

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what is the news about? saying something about a white hart?
I think it was for the solstice. It's over as far as I know. Seems like it was a one day thing. It dropped rares if you chased it.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The White Hart is one of EM Bennu's favorite characters to play, since he is doing events on Siege now you guys will probably see it again in the future. On Atlantic The White Hart shows up every couple months usually. It also has a mate called The White Hind but that one doesn't appear as often.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Follow the Stag

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May the curse of Mary Malone and her nine blind illegitimate children chase you so far over the hills of Damnation that the Lord himself can't find you with a telescope.
that happened once, but I got better . . .