• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

White Fluffy Trees

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been going through my characters on seldom played shards 'cashing in' my 2015 Holiday tokens and out of 20 tokens I have got 19 white fluffy trees, is this normal or a bug?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have somewhere close to 900 characters.... I managed to get about 8 or 9 of the "special" colored trees. Was very low returns. The "average" player with one account who plays and has characters only on their shard I'd say it'd be a miracle if they got a specially colored tree. The RNG would have to have LOVED them...

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So if you get a coloured one is that considered rare, or are there coloured ones and rare coloured ones?

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
White are normal the colored are the rare... so rare they cost a bloody fortune.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So if you get a coloured one is that considered rare, or are there coloured ones and rare coloured ones?
Any color besides the white is a rare colored one. There are 8 rare colors.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if u got 1 in 20 u got bloody very lucky indeed!!!

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is what the colored ones are and look like.

2015treechart.png

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have Hue 1166 and 1287 for sale on Atl if anyone wants to buy 30 mil each? ^^