White Dragon training

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
B

Banner

What or where is the best place or monster that I could go solo and train my white dragon....

C

CKTC

Tokuno Mines, stick it on a Shadow Elemental, they take no damage from pets.

B

Banner

Is it a safe enough place for just me and my dragon?? Is it very far to go just in case i need a rez??

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Cats/Europa
There is a healer stationed literally right outside of the mine. But there is also two earth elementals and a yomotsu warrior waiting to res-kill you, so you have to be quick on your feet to survive ressurection.

Otherwise, the moongate is about a minute's walk from the mine.

And as long as you pay attention and avoid other conflict, it isn't likely that you'll be killed down there. You'll only run into trouble if you go AFK or try to fight several yomotsu creatures at once.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
The alternative is to look at the stickied pet training guide on this forum and train your pet on appropriate skilled monsters.

BTW they're white wyrms not white dragons ;)

Wenchy

J

[JD]

Personally, I find using the painted caves pretty decent for melee training on stronger pets (GD, Cu). You get tons of free bandages, gold, spellweaving scrolls, karma (I'm a necro mage tamer), and occasionally a usable or imbuable item. (Have found FCR 3 ring, with no other stats before! 4 slots left to imbue as I like...)

I tried shadow ele for the first time the other day and it was great also. You can lead any Yomatsu warrior/priest in the area away, invis, and run back and sick dragon on shadow ele. Running in and out of the mines on foot was a pain in the damn ass though. next time I'm gonna run in, log out and back in and have my dragon brought to me that way. Too twisty to lead it around with any kind of speed and the priests are annoying with all their nukes...

Since you have the magery dragon you'll want it to train magery also. Take it somewhere like swoops where when swoop lands on a rock you can tell pet attack and the dragon will just nuke and fireball swoop and gain in magery. Any unreachable by melee monster will do the trick.