• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] White baskets

white ( or black baskets) have you ...?

• I have made a basket with the other 4 quest colors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
M

mjolnir131

was wondering how many people have turned white or black mainly white plants into a basket. i figure this is one the rarer crafted item up there with a simmering effustion statue the naturealist quest colors being maybe never made who knows

jill

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would actually be curious to see what a white or black basket might sell for in the game.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have made white and black baskets as well as used the other naturalist colors. This is when basket weaving first came out. At that time I had a lot of plants at my disposal so it was fairly easy to do.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Sadly baskets are to hard to sell, maybe we need to be able to make some basket chairs too or maybe some other kind of wickerwork.
I still find it to hard to get black and white plants and the fire color is to dark.

V

Verthandi

I've made them for 'special occasion' deco (holiday events and weddings mainly), but have never tried selling them- I've seen white baskets sit on vendors for months and months. If there were larger and prettier varieties of baskets (something comparable to the craftable and stealable stone vases?) they might sell better.

I really like the idea of craftable wicker furniture.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've made baskets out of all the colours you can get, but they just sat on the vendors, so now, they get used for sorting my stuff in chests. It's a pity, because they're really pretty. (except the fire, I agree, too dark!) I love the idea of crafted wicker furniture too, and I'd also like to see more different styles of basket. How about an old fashioned gathering basket, similar to the basket of herbs graphic? Or the one you get green tea in? I'd also like to be able to plant baskets, the big ones, with plants, they'd look really cool in gardens.