• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] White-Back Wood Spider

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why 1 pig 20 drop from us shard worth 800m-1p
:eyes::eyes:
and 1 spider 6 drop from asian shard worth only 350m ?????

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I bet it would go for a little more at auction bro, maybe 450-550m possibly at least. I think Manticore was just tossing out a bid for ya. I don't have a bid myself atm (as I am a poorer lad and try to get stuff as cheap as possible, lol)... but some of those guys with auction safes would possibly. : D (Me too if it was the last 30 minutes of an auction and I had enough gold to spare.)

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I'd have to agree that it would sell for more. My best guess would be anywhere from 600m+ if auctioned. @Isazi wants one.

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i receive few PM from ppl wanted to buy it but all i want is 1 check price on this item o.0

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If all items went by this logic then things would be so much easier. How many 1 of 20 drops that you know sold for 75 mil and other 1 of 20 drops sold for 1+ plat? I know quit a few. For example, the stack of explosive arrows was recently sold for 1 plat and that's an old unique (1 of 1) from Legends so by your logic should have sold for 4+ plat? Thus on the spider, I don't have an answer for you other than that's just what I would pay based on not so unique of a graphic and not that pretty to me. It may be cheaper than other offers but then again I am consistent and I sell things just as cheap as I buy them. My philosophy has always been "price to sell" instead of gouging prices hoping some poor sap would buy it and never be able to get rid of it ever again without losing their investments on it :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
investments?? hehehhee love it!!....then your answer finately will be everyone will one day lose all ''investments''....oh my..i thought we were playing a game!!:)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
investments?? hehehhee love it!!....then your answer finately will be everyone will one day lose all ''investments''....oh my..i thought we were playing a game!!:)
Everything is an investment including time. The time you spent to play this game is an investment. The gold you used to buy an item is an investment. Whereas the prior your return is memories, with the latter your return is to look at what you bought and if sell it one day generate gold to reinvest into something else to look at every day :)

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
I'd price it at the higher end of previous quotes (500m+). This guy rarely comes up for sale, and I believe that graphic is only available as an EM item.