• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

whispering vs pet power hour??

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
pet whispering and pet power hour...... are they the same for gains?
do they stack?
is it worth it to run whispering while your pet is in power hour gains or do they cancel each other out?

never thought about this till now, and now i kinda want to know.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Power hour is you get level % gains more frequently where as Whisper gives +2-+5 skill point gains instead of +1 gains.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ohhhhhhhhhhhh i didnt know that!
well that makes more sense!

well ill have to remember that going forward.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ohhhhhhhhhhhh i didnt know that!
Many dont. I hear of people only training during power hour and using whisper on things you dont gain skills on.

I can never figure out when that specific pet will be in power hour. I also use whisper while training. I dont want my timer sitting idle.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
WHISPERING???

Ok, you got me lost? What is that and how do I do this?? Back Just now hitting the three-year mark and I am still learning new stuff it seems daily. The power hour I have seen when training my mares, but Whispering??

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ahh I did read that sometime back but never applied it when training, I guess I need to re-think my training from now on, thanks
Bring your pets to LS. we will have them trained in a couple hours.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Bring your pets to LS. we will have them trained in a couple hours.
LS Mare.jpg

Oh I am on LS as well, mare, 2WW, GD, Unicorn. Back in the old days, we hunted with two WW riding a nightmare before slots came out. I have a tamer on most shards, except Chessy, Atlantic, Napa, (Mage/archer, archer/bard, mage). Oversea shards I have myst mages on most. We first played on LS back in 2000, moved to Sonoma 2002

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Missed the mage open. I just ran 2 50% and 3 25% on the mage. Coulda got your horse to 50% Someone left you some Primers.

Ill be on later and this weekend.

upload_2018-3-23_17-32-14.png

The guy in red and the guy in purple.

If one is not there that means I am on and doing something. Call in Gen Chat for Allen.
If both are there im afk or reading the internet.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
NP. Its half price margarita night at our fav Mexican restaurant. I love training after a few of those.