• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whirlwind?

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have seen whirlwind(not frenzied whirlwind) on the uo page for the training option list, however i have yet to train up a pet who has it on their list. Anyone know if this is actually in game as a pet training selection?

Night

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen whirlwind(not frenzied whirlwind) on the uo page for the training option list, however i have yet to train up a pet who has it on their list. Anyone know if this is actually in game as a pet training selection?
When you select full Bushido as a 'Magic' option it comes as default. I think this is the only way to get it.

Reactions: afk

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So it is part of Bushido and not a stand alone option, well was hoping to pair it up with chiv but i guess that is not going to happen

Night

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So it is part of Bushido and not a stand alone option, well was hoping to pair it up with chiv but i guess that is not going to happen
Don't give up on the idea completely, Chiv + FW is viable and absolutely hilarious when Consecrate procs just before a FW.. although admittedly this is quite a rare occurrence (possible AI tweak needed).

The screen literally fills with red damage numbers, it's one of my favourite special combos although it doesn't feel as effective as it should.