• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

While You Were Sleeping

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

I was going to post pictures of each building but I thought it would be more fun for you to explore and find them for yourself. However I will list off things I completed and others did as well.

1. Lady CaT built her house
2. The teleport Hub is back up and running
3. The Mystic Library is now setup
4. The OkuC Crafters hall is complete
-Storage areas completed as well
5. Got a design finished for Juliana Baker in the Keys
(Pictured above)
6. Finally got Mirt braziers for his steps and also a set for CaT's house
7. Placed the missing brazier on Kire's house Steps
8. Finished the graveyard area and started work on the museum section
9. got a set of Braziers for Lady Laurel's house
10. Did more work on the Market building

and I think that is all.... Okay now my turn to sleep and your turn to be awake *smiles*

L

Luna Rossa

All look very good!

The design of the library works perfect next to the S@GE Mystic Tower. Nicely done.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Thanks and id like to apologize to everyone for the way the village looked for like three weeks. I took on way to much and as a result the village suffered looking disorganized and messy so wanted to make sure I got my messes cleaned up hehe.