• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

While Stratics was down.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found it funny a while ago while stratics was down for maint, it seems you have a default page that stratics was built on?
This page was...
45th District Democrats / Serving neighbourhoods from Woodville to Sammamish

Awesome :danceb:

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I found it funny a while ago while stratics was down for maint, it seems you have a default page that stratics was built on?
This page was...
45th District Democrats / Serving neighbourhoods from Woodville to Sammamish

Awesome :danceb:
That's an old page on the server, that's not in use. While we were down, I'd checked a configuration change and that was popping up for bit.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who knew, underneath it all.....we were all Democrats :thumbsup:

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
I saved a screenshot. :smile2:

UOTamer.jpg

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think I read in the rules here somthing about politics being of limits

So how and who do we give a warning to at stratics

Make UO great again !

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think I read in the rules here somthing about politics being of limits

So how and who do we give a warning to at stratics

Make UO great again !
Yeah, there is a rule against real world political discussion that was made during the US presidential election.

Pretty ironic that it was a political website out of all possible types of websites it could have been.

Since the site can see everything we post on it, I guess it can be given its warning just by writing it here?

"Hello Stratics,
You were reported for covering yourself with political advertisements during the maintenance downtime, this violated the rule prohibiting real world political discussion. You were definitely aware of this rule, since it is literally written on you, yet you chose to violate it anyway. Please refrain from spamming yourself with political advertisements in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience".

There we go, justice has been served.

;)

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
apparently it was a template thing from xenforo..
which is why is bad to copy/paste config files.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, there is a rule against real world political discussion that was made during the US presidential election.

Pretty ironic that it was a political website out of all possible types of websites it could have been.

Since the site can see everything we post on it, I guess it can be given its warning just by writing it here?

"Hello Stratics,
You were reported for covering yourself with political advertisements during the maintenance downtime, this violated the rule prohibiting real world political discussion. You were definitely aware of this rule, since it is literally written on you, yet you chose to violate it anyway. Please refrain from spamming yourself with political advertisements in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience".

There we go, justice has been served.

;)
I knew you would jump in ! I meant this in good fun only ;)

I couldn't pass up the opportunity loll

Well played Freind