• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

which tamer should i do?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
In my view, this depends on whether you plan to tame more or fight more. Peacemaking can come in handy when taming aggressive pets. Discordance makes monsters die more quickly when fighting.

Of course, optimally you would want to have a couple of soulstones. This way, you could use either peace or disco, as the situation requires.

C

cac

1 how do u train disco?

is all skills ness 120?

vet
tame
lore
,magery
music
disvo

i like to do gaunlent and champ spawns but what else is there to do iun this game?

J

[JD]

everyone hates on peace, but there's a good use for it... casting levels on champ spawns

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a fan of peace, particularly when hunting solo. It has saved my arse plenty of times :)

To be fair, though, I haven't really tried disco. Have it on a stone trained up to 75 or so. Never finished.

V

VorteXPete

You can have both 120 disco and peace if your using the EC and be creative with jewelery,my temp is like this:

120 music
120 peace
120 disco
120 taming
120 lore
120 vet
105 magery
i wont get into all my real skills,more than likely your using the cc and this temp is not possible.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
You can have both 120 disco and peace if your using the EC and be creative with jewelery,my temp is like this:

120 music
120 peace
120 disco
120 taming
120 lore
120 vet
105 magery
i wont get into all my real skills,more than likely your using the cc and this temp is not possible.
How would the Enhanced Client vs. the Classic Client make a difference on what jewelry you can wear? You do know that the Sygian Abyss expansion, complete with imbuing, is available on both clients, correct?

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How would the Enhanced Client vs. the Classic Client make a difference on what jewelry you can wear? You do know that the Sygian Abyss expansion, complete with imbuing, is available on both clients, correct?
Maybe he's referring to the dress/undress macros you can create in the EC. Makes swapping jewelry to change your skill levels pretty easy.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Maybe he's referring to the dress/undress macros you can create in the EC. Makes swapping jewelry to change your skill levels pretty easy.
UOAssist can create multiple dress/undress macros in the Classic Client.

V

VorteXPete

Using the ec client i can make a macro like:
equip +15 disco ring,equip +15 disco bracelet bringing disco to 120
discord target
re-equip previous jewelery
all done in a split second,sane for peace,pece and disco locked at 90,jewels to 120
Last time i tried the cc u couldn't do this without taking off everything and re-dressing and taking a long time.Maybe there is a way in the cc,but i dont play cc so might be wrong.