• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Which Snowy Scene Snowglobes were the rarest pulls?

Sir Ophid of Yew

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't want to turn ones in for the clean up that are rare. Do you know which ones of each set were the hard ones to get. I honestly cannot remember.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Exodus Lair' was supposedly the rarest... twin oaks... blackthorns could be on the "rarer" list..

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was thinking about a few of the older items that are on the "turn-in" list:

If most people don't discriminate on what they throw away, alot of these items that were once common could leap frog over to the "rare" category.

Not necessarily speaking about generic snow globes.

Twin Oaks Tavern and Exodus Lair were always the two I listed as the rarest variety, like others have said.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Always known it to be exodus as rarest, followed by chaos and blackthorn's castle with twin oaks as uncommon.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
''a full set''....is a nice true rare now....

Ender76

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont turn in the globes. They are all rares now, and the points are easy enough to get in other ways