• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Which skills / build is "hot" now?

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys,

I just returned after some 4 years not playing.
Got a couple of old school chars with magery and most fighting skills at max.

If I want to build 3 chars for fighting mostly PVE and champs what skills should I put on each?

1. Tamer

2. Mage/Caster

3. Fighter type

Also if you have suggestions to what spells/abilities/weapons to use it would be great... the old "explosion+fs" combo is out I guess?

What is your favorite build and how do you use it with success?

Thanks a bunch for your input!

Zayin

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I want to build 3 chars for fighting mostly PVE and champs what skills should I put on each?

1. Tamer

2. Mage/Caster

3. Fighter type

Also if you have suggestions to what spells/abilities/weapons to use it would be great... the old "explosion+fs" combo is out I guess?

What is your favorite build and how do you use it with success?

Thanks a bunch for your input!

Zayin
1: Depends on what you want to fight
2: I enjoy a mystic for PvE
3: They claim Samp is still the best

You use whatever spells/weps are most effective vs resists of mobs.

You shouldn't copy other players but find what you like and build to dominate that area.

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for your input.

Your Mystic... what other skills do your build consist of?

Iam not here to copy what others do, but to get an idea of what is effective these days :)

As for my tamer I guess I will go on the odd run with my guild and do some damage to champs and some solo stuff in dungeons :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Weaver mage is a popular taming template. Weaving helps the magery and the pet.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for your input.

Your Mystic... what other skills do your build consist of?

Iam not here to copy what others do, but to get an idea of what is effective these days :)

As for my tamer I guess I will go on the odd run with my guild and do some damage to champs and some solo stuff in dungeons :)
It all depends on what I fight and what I find most effective. My favorite mystic templates revolve around the rising colossus. Discord goes well with it. Spellweaving and even throwing. Variations just depend on what works best for you and what you do.

What is effective for someone else may not work well with you is what I was trying to say.