• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Which minor ToT are worth the most?

• Thread starter Sho Hashi
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sho Hashi

So, I finally have >10 minor duplicates to turn in and I am trying to figure out which ones will sell best on my vendors if I have extras. I have multiple Farmer's Kasas, Exilers, Destroyers, Black Lotus Hoods, Flutes of Renewal (both undead slayers), Demon Forks, and Legs of Stability. What are probably the most valuable and in what order?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I can't really say about Vendor sales, as much as what I personally keep to use...

Ones I personally have kept, over the different incarnations of ToT, were the flutes, Gloves of the Sun, and Ancient Samurai Do.

The Gloves are a nice alternative to Stitchers mittens (especially if you're not playing an elf), and while they have only 18% LRC, they have LMC 5% and HPR.

The flutes are very good, but one has to actually PAY ATTENTION when using them, to not accidentally break them by taking them to 0 charges. They really need to alter them to not break, and be like the Hammer of Hesphaestus & Jacob's Pickaxe.

The Ancient Samurai Do gives +10 parry, and good resists, but what I see value in isn't necessarily what others see.

If you have a macer, keeping an Exiler for your your own use would probably be good (especially if the macer has Bushido, and therefore is better off using a 2-handed weapon).

Most of the rest, I'd turn in.