• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Which looks best?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
those bees are likely to get pretty angry with their hive blocked by that acorn, Petra ;)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think of it as an 'extension' ;)

I just got the 'does it have to look like every other beehive on the shard?' feeling and thought the similarity of shape might lend itself to something.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's how I felt, I know somebody did the bear but this is mine.

http://i34.***********/317cd40.jpg

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oop I'm the odd one out, I liked #1 better. But both are cute! :)

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Neither. Get rid of the acorn. It does not belong with a bee hive. The acorn goes with the squirrel statue.

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like #1 best. I personally would prefer to not deal with any giant acorn hive impedence induced bee rage. ;)

-Skylark

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tragic remains of the travesty dyed a golden hue from a statuette dye tub.

Sorry PF :{

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally, I don't care for the acorn in there at all, but if I were to pick, I would choose #1.

L

Lord Drakelord

Tragic remains of the travesty dyed a golden hue from a statuette dye tub.

Sorry PF :{
Thanks, ran out and found one to do at the wife's keep, she had a normal bear also that she liked.

F

Flora Green

Now I'm going to have to find a tragic remains of the travesty. That bear display is TOO cute. And I'm late replying, but I also like #1 in Petra's pics, but prefer no acorn at all.

*goes shopping* :)

A

Azazel of LA

I would drop the acorn , but if I had to choose Id say #1