• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Which hearts are for sale?

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Where do all these hearts come from, and which ones still spawn? Which ones are rare? Are there any Hearts I have forgotten about? These are the ones I can recall.

A Dragon's Heart - A red heart from an Origin Event fighting Ancient Dragons controlled by ArchWizards. How many truly exist, 3?

A Heart Blackened by Despise - I know this comes from a quest, but how, and can you still get them?

Death's Essence - A black wyrm's heart from an event on Pacific, and belonged to the Black Dragon Blight. How many truly exist, 5?

Cynadria's Broken Heart - A unique item from a Chesapeake Event. Needs more information.

Heart - I believe this can currently be found as loot.

Icy Heart - I have forgotten where these come from and if they still spawn.

Purple Wyrm's Heart - Comes as loot found at the Orc Invasion of Moonglow in 2003. How many exist?

Rubble - Wyrm's Heart identical looking to the Necromacy Reagent and spawned during the Magincia Demonic Invasion of the Fall 2007.

Wyrm's Heart - A server birth Necromancy Reagent supposedly now duped.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heart of Compassion, which you missed from the same event as the Despise heart.

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isn´t there a heart of Dreadhorn aswell? Looking like the wyrms heart but ml boss rare loot.

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I haven´t seen one ingame tbh, but I know I saw a picture somewhere. maybe it was at uostuff.com, but that´s been a while back

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure the Heart Blackened by Despise no longer spawns. That was one of the components of the Candle Blessed by Love quest. As I recall, one had to kill some ultra-powerful ogre lord to get that heart.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
icy hearts are on the serpents in prism of light and still spawn last i knew