• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Which Expension Pack Has Malas/Umbra

D

DVDA

My second account cant go to Tokono Islands, Malas or Ish (even though i closed Beta tested Third Dawn)

There are a few copies of UO at my local EB and was wondering which i could purchase (they are all pretty cheap) so my account can get to Tokono, Malas and Ish...

THey have UO: 7th Ann, UO: Samuri Empire and UO: Age of Shadows

D

DVDA

SE came after AoS so if i just get SE will i get Tokono and Malas?

G

keep an eye open for 9th ed boxes (black with an anhk) ... strangely stores often price them a half the price of SE and they give you SE and all other content up to and including ML.

Sakkarah

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Age of Shadows has Malas and Umbra but doesnt have Tokuno. Samurai Empire includes all 3, so does 7th anniversary. It just has some more goodies with it. So you should go with 7th Anniversary if that's the most recent package they have and just get everything (minus ML).

D

DVDA

found some 8th Age games for sale online for .99 but im having a hard time convincing them not to charge me the $8.00 for shipping and just email me the code

D

DVDA

<blockquote><hr>

Age of Shadows has Malas and Umbra but doesnt have Tokuno. Samurai Empire includes all 3, so does 7th anniversary. It just has some more goodies with it. So you should go with 7th Anniversary if that's the most recent package they have and just get everything (minus ML).

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh but with 7th Anniversary you cant wear items that say "Requires Mondain Legacy"?

Sakkarah

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Correct, you would need to get the Mondain Legacy or 9th Anniversary version.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh but with 7th Anniversary you cant wear items that say "Requires Mondain Legacy"?

[/ QUOTE ]

You also can't with the other two options you listed either. I don't believe 7th AE includes Tokonu though, so you're best bet is to buy UO:SE or even better, keep looking and find a copy of 9th Anniversary Ed.

Sakkarah

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

You also can't with the other two options you listed either. I don't believe 7th AE includes Tokonu though, so you're best bet is to buy UO:SE or even better, keep looking and find a copy of 9th Anniversary Ed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oops, my bad, you are correct. 7th Anniversary doesn't include SE. So it will definitely have to be UO:SE or 9th Annivesary. Honestly, it will cost about the same for whichever package so might as well go for the full thing.

D

DVDA

NOw you guys got me all confused...Doesnt 8th age include ML?

Hence i wouldnt need 9th Age?

Sakkarah

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, the 8th Age only includes up to Samurai Empire. A lot of people were confused about whether or not ML was part of it at the time. If you want ML you must buy either Mondain Legacy or 9th Anniversary.

D

DVDA

<blockquote><hr>

Get the 9th anni...Same cost...

[/ QUOTE ]

8th Age: .99 + Shipping (Box says comes with 45 days free &amp; advance character token)

9th Age: 15.99 + Shipping (Box says comes with jack &lt;explicited deleted&gt;)

Whats the different between the 2?

Edit: Nevermind, Posted right as i posted, i need 9th Age in order to wear ML stuff (final verdict....i think...right?)

D

DVDA

Bah i gotta find 9th Age for cheap, paying 20 bucks to get my 2nd account to Malas is not worth it to me, i just switch characters when i need to go to Luna...

G

<blockquote><hr>

found some 8th Age games for sale online for .99 but im having a hard time convincing them not to charge me the $8.00 for shipping and just email me the code

[/ QUOTE ]
The shipping is how they make their money.

K

kennykilleduo

Probably know this but make sure its not used , key wont work..

D

DVDA

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
The shipping is how they make their money.

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL of course, i can ship it for like 2-3 bucks but they are charging 8 bah

G

Do you really have a problem with spending a couple of extra dollars?

Did you not just offer up a $1000 bet on another thread here recently?

The seller is providing a service by investing in the stock of older software so that those seeking it can actually find the older titles. You're already getting the product for less than retail. Is the seller's time not worth anything to you?

Shipping AND Handling. The time one takes to obtain the software titles, put them up for sale, handle the shipping and communication aspects of online business should be worth something. Why would the seller not be adjusting his price in order to make a profit? That's the whole idea behind running a business, of any kind...

Sorry....this just rubbed me the wrong way. Flame away if you feel the need.

D

DVDA

$1000 is not a garanteed loss, (i could win) plus causing someone to pass out from exhausion placing them on the brink of death to prove that scripters ruin the game is money well spent...

While giving EA EXTRA money to use special items or set foot in their "special" lands is BS.

The upgrades they add should always be free, its what keeps your game alive....new content, why should we have to pay for it.

I bet alot of you would have been mighty upset if they charged $30 to upgrade to Kingdom Reborn, then made Kingdom Reborn the only cilent you can use to get an item visit a champ spawn etc. (Heck i even mentioned in one of my threads why not make house placement Kingdom Reborn only, to make house placing scripts harder to use and people lost their lids making comments like...."if they did that, I'd quit!")

I played on Gamestorm.com for years, playing games like Magestorm, Legends of Kesmai, Aliens Online, Air Warrior and more....Gamestorm constantly upgraded their games adding new levels, maps, content, events etc and NEVER charged to upgrade....Along comes EA, purchases Gamestorm and run it into the ground, none of those games remain active yet there are thousands of fans who are itching to still play.