• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Which between the two?

B

bordegan

Ok...since I'm almost done training cartography/lockpicking I'm now in a debate on which path I would like to go since the ancient wyrms were beefed up.

These were the two templates I was leaning towards:
1) Tamer Thunter
2) Bard Thunter

I was originally going to just go with a plain mage thunter but from what I hear it doesn't look like that would be a viable option to solo level 6 chests...atleast if I planned on killing the spawn that comes with it instead of luring it off heh.

Thanks in advance. I wanted to ask before I train one or the other as provocation or animal taming are both slow to train.

G

Both

100 lp
120 music
120 disco
100 vet
110 lore (jeweled to 120)
110 taming (jeweled to 120)
85 magery plus tomb (100)

runs a 70 suit with 100%lrc and some med

Sweet thing is you also can train 120 peace and the switch disco and peace out when you want to tame high end brutes.

TW

B

bordegan

Thanks for the advice.

Yeah I already have a legendary tamer for taming actual pets. I just want a character that will make doing level 6 chests with ease without soulstoning skills off and on all the time hehe. I already have the music so just have to build up disco and taming on the Thunter. Thanks again!

G

I got a tamer hunter who i love to run
120 lore
120 vet
115 taming
100 magery
100 lockpicking
100 carto
100 fishing

What else do i need? nothing