• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Which Account is Better to Upgrade to SA?

• Thread starter BellaofCats
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

BellaofCats

Hello everyone!

EA is having a sale of 40% off their downloadable games this weekend and SA is one of the games available for download. Since I have two accounts I'm not sure which one I should apply SA to. My main account has a scribe and alchemist/poisoner while the secondary account has carpentry, cooking, lumberjacking, tinkering and tailoring. All trade skills are maxed on both accounts. I'm not sure what SA includes to make it more worthwhile to choose one account over the other. Of course it is so cheap right now that it may be worth upgrading both accounts but I'd like to avoid it if possible since I use my main account MUCH more than the secondary one. So, as far as crafting goes, which account would fair better with SA?

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Imbuing works best with a smith.

To get the ingredients you do need someone to fight in the Abyss and on the Ter mur lands.

If you make a Gargoyle for throwing or Mysticisme you might need room on the account.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Additionally there is a good number of stealables in the abyss and 2 new champion spawns under fel ruleset, which are linked to the 'old' teleporter system.

B

BellaofCats

Thank you both for the replies. I think I may go with my first account since I have a 120 thief and would like to see the stealables and a 120 tamer as well. I'm hoping just upgrading will give me access to things like the plant stains and battle chickens - those sound interesting - with no need to use another skill; something I do not have room for, nor do I want to train another one! Ugh!! :sad3:

Thanks again!

Bella

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is no skill involved in playing around with battle chickens but animal lore and vet would help, if you want to train one. (Lore for picking out a nice one before you start trainings.)
Making stains requires alchemy or cooking. (Both work) Using them requires no extra skill just like any other normal dye.

S

Silverbrook

Imbuing works best with a smith.

To get the ingredients you do need someone to fight in the Abyss and on the Ter mur lands.

If you make a Gargoyle for throwing or Mysticisme you might need room on the account.
Go with this. :)