• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whetstones: useful on SP?

Blitzkrieg

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all, trying to get back into things after a long break. My guildies are all gone and im having to make a go of things by myself for a while apparently. My question is this: is it worthwhile to use a whetstone when making weapons here since most likely people don’t use the most Uber gear, and likely would need the damage increase on a weapon as opposed to having it all built into a permanent suit? Going to be making a variety of weapons and trying to make them as efficiently as possible.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i personally think there is value in it. however, because it can be labor intensive to get and usually couppled with other mats you are most likely should bless the weapon you are making. not sure how effective it would be to take off DI on a melee wep but i typically use them for mage weapons all the time. If thats the case then yeah, i think its totally worth it